Kirin Light 12 Oz  Beer 6 Pk Glass Bottles

Kirin Light 12 Oz Beer 6 Pk Glass Bottles
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
Happy Hour Expert
Love this beer. First time I tried it was at a sushi restaurant. I found it at our local grocery store and was so pleased. It's light and refreshing. Doesn't sit heavy on the stomach. Definite must try!
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Durham, NC
Kirin is really light, crisp, and a little dry. It's good for having with a meal with delicate flavor such as sushi. Most nice sushi places have it. It's one of my top favorite Japanese beers!
Rebecca h.
Rebecca h.
San Dimas, CA
This is a really nice refreshing Japanese beer. Very crisp, light, flavorful. Can find this beer at some grocery stores. Mainly Bevmo you can find it at. Highly recommend this beer.🍺
Laura C.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is a super popular beer at the restaurant I work at! We also have it on draft and everyone loves it!
Christin S.
Christin S.
This is a great Japanese beer. I drink it when I'm out for sushi. It tastes great! Light and refreshing.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love this beer especially when Ice cold. I recommend this beer. At dinner with some friends
Grace C.
Grace C.
Bellevue, WA
It's not a strong beer by any means but it's a great flavor and it's even better because most of my friends who get the Asian glow love this despite the fact that they don't like beer. My only complaint is that it's weak and the flavor is close to a lager.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Happy Hour Expert
I was at a sushi restaurant when I tried this beer for the first time. I really enjoyed and since then, have kept drinking it with Japanese dishes. It pairs well with fried rice.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Arlington, VA
I enjoy trying beers from other counters and this is one of my favorites. I'm not a huge fan of super dark beer, so this is a perfect light beer for me. Wish more stores sold it, but thank god for asian supermarkets!
Julia M.
Julia M.
This is one of the main import beers I look for at the grocery store. This Japanese beer is very light a refreshing. It pairs well with sushi and ramen. It is also a great choice to cool you down in a hot day.