BY KIRIN ICHIBAN

Kirin Ichiban is one of the world's most unique premium beers. The Ichiban shibori process uses only the most flavorful portion of the finest ingredients. see more...

Danielle b.
Salt Lake City
Kirin is my favorite beer to get with Japanese dinners. Normally Kirin and sake. I have not tried it until this last year but it is a must when we are out.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Kirin Ichiban is a favorite in my household! A less expensive alternative to craft beer, but much bolder and fuller in flavor than your typical Corona or Yeungling. It pairs wonderfully with any occasion, be it a sushi date or a cozy night in. Perfect for those who are just beginning to explore the world of beer drinking, sports fans, party goers, and really anyone who can appreciate a beer with a crisp, refreshing flavor. I definitely recommend picking up a pack the next time you're in your local grocery store - it's worth it!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I had Kirin for the first time in Japan this past March. A group of us went to a club and I ask the bartender to give me a Japanese beer. The girls got to drink unlimited drinks, and needless to say I really enjoyed Kirin. It reminded me a bit of Corona mixed with a Summer Shandy and a Shock Top. I would definitely drink it again, but I don't really go to Japanese restaurants.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Kirin Ichiban has a very thick, white head and a clear, golden appearance with lots of bubbles streaming up and a good amount of lacing left behind. The aroma is of typical, run-of-the-mill beer, and the taste is semi-sweet, grainy, and it also has some mild hop bitterness. Mouthfeel is light and watery, and Kirin Ichiban finishes crisp, refreshing, and mostly dry. Overall, this is a delicious beer, and I highly recommend it.
Kali K.
Smooth, easy drinking, crisp beer. My go-to at sushi restaurants, and much better than any cheap American beer. Probably not something I would buy in the store because there is so much great craft beer out in my part of the world. Great for beginning beer drinkers, seafood eaters, and sports fans.
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
Looooovvvvveeee this. One of my favorite Japanese beers. Some people may not like it because of the "dry" aftertaste, but I think it's just perfect. It's not as a dry taste like Asahi, which is a good beer too. This one feels fuller which is nice when you want to switch things up.
Linsey M.
I love pairing this beer with sushi of all kind. The flavor is light and does not overpower the taste of my sushi. I have never had a comparable beer to this as I only order this beer at sushi restaurants.
Carla M.
Denver, CO
Don't be afraid to try this beer! After traveling to Japan I do enjoy Asahi a bit better but Kirin is a great malt beverage! I love it while enjoying sushi or teppanyaki.
Grace B.
Macon, GA
We used to serve this at a sushi restaurant we used to work at and I would say it was definitely the one most ordered. I love this been when doing sake shots! Great taste!
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
This really helps to cut the spice and oils when you are out enjoying, say, Thai food. It's a good staple, not too light, so be careful about getting full.
Ashley H.
Kent, OH
Is this beer good? Never heard of it.