Kirby Triple Deluxe Nintendo 3DS

by Nintendo

The game is a side-scrolling platformer, but players can move kirby to the background and foreground to dodge enemies and solve puzzles. Kirby can also use a new hypernova ability, which powers up his inhale ability and enables him to suck up everything in his path. The game includes more than 20 different copy abilities, including four new ones created for this game. Kirby: triple deluxe also includes two new game modes: kirby fighters lets up to four players pick one of 10 copy abilities for their kirby and then fight to see which is the most effective in battle. Dedede's drum dash asks players to press buttons in sync with kirby...

How would you rate this game on a scale of 1 to 10?
Start your review of Kirby Triple Deluxe Nintendo 3DS!
Atlanta, GA
This is an okay game-- certainly not the best kirby game. I very much disliked the 3D aspect of the game. Enemies jump from the background into the foreground making it next to impossible (or at least INCREDIBLY confusing) to play the game with. It is very difficult to keep track of all the enemies from the sheer amount jumping from plane to plane. The different game modes can be enjoyable although I vastly prefer Kirby Epic Yarn for interesting game modes. I would not recommend this game unless you're willing to use the 3D functions and are actually able to use it. Because of that annoying 3D aspect bosses are SUPER hard to beat. You cannot always tell if you can hit them and you have to switch between jumping from the foreground to the background to avoid getting hit.
garden grove
One of my favorite Kirby games, I like all the power ups and is not too far from the classic Kirby games.
Great game, not too short but you could finish it in a day (I didn't want to since I was enjoying the game so much xD) The bosses are pretty easy but sometimes difficult which is great since kirby games usually are way too easy... Other than that I love the ost, gameplay, and graphics since 3d kirby is best kirby!!!
Saint Paul, MN
Kirby has always been my favorite game and I never get bored of it. I especially love games that involve collecting things and in this game you collect hidden key chains as a side quest throughout the levels/worlds. It's similar to past games but it's still enjoyable. I'd recommend for any Kirby fan.
Love Kirby wish I didn't buy the Nintendo 3DS because it makes you going to dizzy when it's 3-D and it's not really 3-D
Gamer Expert Level 3
My brother loves games and Kirby is one of his top favorites, so I got this for him as a gift.  He said he loved playing it but that it was easy to beat.
Jacksonville, NC
I got this game and finished it in a day I love Kirby soo much he is adorable and his games are perfect . Another sure fire recommend
Everett, WA
My son absolutely loves this game for his 3ds one of his favorites to play kep him busy on long car rides
Seen people on youtube playing this game and I really wanted right now but, still waiting for the demo
Thousand Oaks, CA
This game is so cute, I love the fact that Kirby is a link little puff. It is a lot of fun especially in the 3d version.