BY NINTENDO

In kirby mass attack, the evil necrodeus uses his magic staff to split the heroic kirby into 10 copies of himself. Players must help kirby return to his original form and save planet popstar from darkness by guiding him on a quest through worlds fraught with enemies and obstacles. Players start with one kirby and add more kirbys to their crew by gobbling up fruit. With unique touch-screen controls, players can then use the stylus to flick kirbys to break through obstacles, tap on enemy attackers to swarm them with kirbys or gather kirbys together and draw a line to carefully maneuver them in a mass. If kirbys are knocked out, players can... see more...

• I like to play challenging games, especially ones that ma...1 Answers
  • Is this game fun for adults?1 Answers
  • Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game ea...1 Answers
Kendra M.
Grand Jct, CO
This game is super great and fun to play. It also gives quite a challenge without being to difficult. this game is fun, cute, and addicting I would totally recommend this game for anyone!
Kayla Q.
Fort Eustis, VA
I used to love Kirby as a kid, so when I found this game for the DS I bought it right away. It is just as good as the ones back in the day. Love this game it is so much fun.
Dominga C.
Jacksonville , NC
All the kirbys in this was perfect I would recommend this to anyone who loves kirby like I do
Chelsea P.
Great game for children! The graphics are nice and its kid friendly. My 7 year old loves it!
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
This game is great for any Kirby fan! They are also so adorable and anyone would love them!
Kristina B.
Any Kirby game is a winner in my book. This is a great character game for anyone!
Erica H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved this game! It was so fun! It wasn't too hard, nor too easy. There was just enough aspects of gameplay to make it interesting and worth completing! A very enjoyable game that I recommend for any age, Kirby fans or not.
Daniela G.
Los Angeles, CA
Kirby fue uno de los juegos que mas me gustaba jugar cuando era niña. Me lo recomendó una amiga hace mucho tiempo y desde entonces me gusto mucho! Se lo recomiendo mucho a los niños pequeños para que se entretengan durante un buen rato :) Lo amaran.
María A.
miami

and I want to play !!! kirby has always been my favorite game and that the company diversify the game to other players is a success !! I hope someday take out more versions, since I came out playing the nt64 game, and want to have the entire game collection,
Stephanie M.
This game would be good for children but is quite boring for adults. That's being said everyone likes Kirby!
Crystal B.
Is this a good game for kids?
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Looking for a video game for my daughter. Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who isn't used to playing video games? Does it come for ps4?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Is this game fun for adults?
Ruth D.
I like to play challenging games, especially ones that make you think, but I also like fun games. Would someone like myself enjoy this game?