BY KINYO

A New Dimension in Sound Trilleon II Premium Series BT-150. Bringing you bold sound with any tablet/phone device. Connect with Bluetooth wireless technology or via a 3.5mm cable. Charge your device using a USB port even as it is playing. Position your tablet/phone either horizontally or vertically, it s up to you. Bass-ReNu™ driver, a clever design, offers brilliant, rich and deep bass power. Use with tablets, laptops, phones & portable gaming. Bring together your sound experience all on your exi. see more...

• Does anyone know if you can hook this up so that it works on your...1 Answers
  • Does this work for an iphone 6???2 Answers
  • What kind of quality is this speaker? Is it good and loud? I like...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This product is very useful, the sound on these speakers is pretty high quality and I use it often" in 2 reviews
  • "It's very loud and is very clear!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love how it looks..really nice and sleek out in my living room." in 1 review
  • "when you;re watching your favorite shows or movies" in 1 review
Desiree P.
This speaker works great! I like it it's relatively small and I can transport it anywhere. The wireless (Bluetooth) feature makes it perfect. There's nothing more annoying than aux cords getting in the way of everything.
Gilda M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my friends had this product and recommended I purchase it. So this week i bought the Bluetooth speaker and I love it. The sound is great and it fits perfect near any furniture , my sister loves it and uses it to play her music. Price is great!
Savannah B.
Techie Expert
Love this product! It's very easy to use and you can connect any Bluetooth device to it! It's very loud and is very clear! Iv never had any problems with mine! Definite must buy!
Jennifer M.
Center Point, IA
My daughter received this as a Christmas gift and we both absolutely love it. For a speaker that is on the smaller size, it has amazing sound and clarity.
Lyndsey H.
Boerne, TX
Great quality sound for this item. I love how it looks..really nice and sleek out in my living room. Plus its simple to pair to my phone and other devices.
Devy D.
I have a much larger bluetooth speaker from Creative that is a few years old. I have been carrying it into the bathroom every mornng, so I wanted something smaller that could just stay in there. While this speaker isn't tiny, it is a lot smaller than my old speaker and works like a charm.
Amanda-Lynn M.
Slim and sleek design make this speaker nice for smaller apartments. The output is good for the price but don't expect a very powerful output.
Leah B.
Marlborough, MA
I love this product so much. The sound is amazing. The sound is so clear it's awesome. I would recommend this product to anyone
Carlos D.
Waco, TX
This speaker is amazing! It's compatible with every bluetooth enabled device! The sound is crisp and clear. A definite buy!
Sabrina B.
Definitely getting the bang for your buck! You can connect easily with any Bluetooth. It's very loud. 100% recommended
Brittany L.
Does this work for an iphone 6???
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
Does anyone know if you can hook this up so that it works on your T.V. and your Computer
Ashley G.
Chapmanville, WV
What kind of quality is this speaker? Is it good and loud? I like loud.