HealthBiometric MonitorsThermometersKinsa
QuickCare Smart Digital Thermometer for All Ages

Kinsa QuickCare Smart Digital Thermometer for All Ages

by Kinsa

#9 in Thermometers

The pediatrician-recommended Bluetooth Digital Thermometer that's as simple, accurate & reliable as other leading digital thermometers, but does much more.Kinsa QuickCare is a much-appreciated gift for adults with or without children. This smart thermometer takes accurate oral, rectal & underarm temperature readings. It keeps each family member's health details in your pocket for you or your pediatrician and offers personalized guidance on what to do if someone is sick.Kinsa works with all Android phones running 5.0 or above and all iPhones running iOS 10 or higher.Cleaning: Soft cloth or cotton swab with up to 75% alcohol. Water resistant, not waterproof

Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 3.5 x 1 inches

Item model number: KSA-110

Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)

Target gender: Unisex

Battery life: 17520 hours

Kinsa's latest digital Bluetooth Thermometer with a no-hassle wireless connection to your smartphone; Fast, accurate and reliable readout in 8 seconds or less; Pediatrician-recommended and FDA cleared for accuracy as a rectal baby thermometer, or as an oral or underarm digital thermometer for people of all ages; Kinsa's free app gives you more than a number readout - it guides you on what to do next.; Get personalized guidance on how & when to soothe symptoms, take meds and call the doctor

Item Weight: 2.4 ounces

Batteries required: Yes

Number of items: 1

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kinsa QuickCare Smart Digital Thermometer for All Ages!
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
I like this thermometer because it has an app with it and allows you to keep track of fevers. With the app you are able to go back and look at what their previous temperature was and see if it is improving. Sometimes I get busy and don't always remember when I took a my sick kids temperature or what it was previously so this has been a big help.
Joyce R.
El Cajon, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I happened to purchase this right before the pandemic started and it’s been a life saver. I was able to take my temperature every day before work, as required by my workplace, and have a record that I did it. I have 2 other thermometers that i never felt were accurate but this one makes more sense (ie, the temp doesn’t fluctuate by 5 degrees within 5 mins like my others). Love the app tracker and the map that shows where there are spikes in flu like symptoms in your area. So cool!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
My kids school district gave these out for free a few years ago. It has always seemed very accurate. It gives a red, yellow or green screen depending on the temp. Records temp history in the Kinsa app.
Vanessa F.
I received this thermometer as a gift & I thought it was the silliest thing but boy was I wrong! It connects to your smart phone and keeps record of everything! I love it!
Kacie S.
Chelsea, MI
Kinsa QuickCare Smart Digital Thermometer for All Ages uploaded by Kacie S.
This is a great addition to any family. I really like this thermometer because it connects with my phone and saves all of our temperatures. It’s super easy to use and it’s a simple click of who’s temperature in the app I just took. It also saves old temperatures that you have yet to place in the app through the thermometer so you can also stay up-to-date.l. I like that you can set it up to send the information to your school for when your kid is sick. It’s also great at a doctors appointment to be able to pull up and show the doctor where the fever has been over a certain amount of time.
Terra B.
Ankeny, IA
I love this thermometer for my whole family. Easy to use and the app makes tracking everything easy!
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
Great thermometer and reads really quickly, I’m talking less than 10 seconds. I love that it connects to an app that will tell you if you need to be worried about the temp and you can put other symptoms with it too. I took away one star because it died after a year.
Stephanie M.
Greer, SC
I would give this 0 stars if I could. Not user friendly at all. I have tested it with other thermometers and the temps are not accurate. Not worth the $
Amanda R.
I love that this connects to an app so you can keep track of your temperature and symptoms. It is super easy to use.
Amanda K.
Menasha, WI
Kinsa QuickCare Smart Digital Thermometer for All Ages uploaded by Amanda K.
Good thermometer for kids. Easy to use, can easily see the readings. I could not get the app to work, but I'm not sure I would really use it unless my child was very, very, sick for weeks at a time. Kinsa QuickCare Smart Digital Thermometer for All Ages

Looking for your answer?