BY KINOKI

Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I have used these, and they do cleanse so well, you may get just a bit thirsty make sure you have a glass of water after using or a few glass's, but they get rid of those nasty toxins :)
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product is very affordable and actually works. I used this product at night and woke up to the foot pads being completely black, meaning the product was successful at removing all my nasty toxins! I woke up feeling very refreshed!
Tina R.
I have never tried these before or any detox pads as a matter of fact. if anypne has tried these let me know.
Nathali C.
I really enjoy seeing all the yuck when you take them off, very affordable and you feel replenish after.
jessica b.
I haven't used these before but I'm extremely interested in trying them. especially after reading positive reviews.
komal t.
I've tried these.. they work good are all black when I take them off in the morning I feel refreshed and energized after using them. You should wear them at least 8 hours for them to work well.. preferably at night..
Niki R.
Do these actually work and are there any concerns/side effects with using them?
Hannah K.
I've been doing some research about this product and I've seen a mix of results. You put the pads on the soles of your feet when you go to bed and when you wake up, a lot of the toxins in your body will have been pulled out into the pad which leaves a sort of gunk on the pad. This detox supposedly will give you more energy and generally feeling better. The pads have a concoction of herbs and such inside and so some people seem to think that as they sleep their feet sweat and that's the reason for the gunk. Has anyone ever used these who could tell me their personal results. Is the gunk just from sweaty feet or is it actually the toxins from your body?
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
I have persistent cracks and large flaking scales on my feet. Anyone with this had success with these detox pads?
Jessica D.
Winnipeg, MB
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these actually work? I've heard that the stuff inside these detox pads just reacts with the sweat on your foot and darkens and doesnt actually detox your foot... I'd love to know someone's input on them
Kayla K.
Phoenix, AZ
I have always been skeptical about these kinds of products, do you really see toxins and such on the pad after use?? Do you feel better/ cleansed after use?