Kinoki Cleansing Detox Foot Pads

by Kinoki

For hundreds of years, eastern medicine understood toxins traveled downwards in the body accumulating in the tips of our toes and ankles. They also understood that toxin accumulation lead to many degenerative diseases. For example, painful rheumatism and arthritis were caused by acidic toxic fluids gathering around the joints. In foot reflexology, the feet are considered channels to many vital organs, with over 60 acupuncture points on the soles of our feet. The foot pads contain natural ingredients which stimulate these acupuncture points through the combined action of wood/bamboo vinegar, far-infrared energy and negative ion emissions. This stimulation results in the breakdown of water and waste molecules that n blockages in the circulatory and lymphatic systems. Cleansing naturally begins in the soles of our feet. The primary effect of the kinoki detox foot pads is detoxification. The patches will absorb your toxins after using for whole night. You can see that from the changing of the colour after using it. The more dirty you see the foot pad, the more toxins it has absorbed. After consistently using for a period, they will become cleaner each morning. That means most of the toxins in your body have been released already. Apart from your feet, you can also apply these detox foot pads onto other part of your body, including back, knees, elbows.

HooW does this work? Does it make the dead skin peel off? If not which product do you’ll recommend? ?
Who has actually used these and do they truly work?
Do these really work what do you think??
Start your review of Kinoki Cleansing Detox Foot Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Arjun D.
Works beautifully! Left them on the first night and woke up with it being very dark, meaning toxins were being sucked out. To test if it was just reacting with the sweat from my foot, I wore them every night for a week. The patches got less darker every night, and I started to feel much more lighter and cleansed over the week.
Aanchal K.
Save your money! It’s a scam. I literally bought a pair so excited to “detox” and then I did some research and any liquid contact these pads make, they become black and “smell like bbq sauce.” Thank god I was able to return them.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kinoki Cleansing Detox Foot Pads uploaded by Sarah D.
I have to be honest. I have no clue if these really work. After wearing them over night there is goo on my feet. But, then again I am wearing a giant charcoal filled pad on my feet and it might be sweat that’s charcoal colored. It smells gross. They do stick well and will stay on over night. When you take them off make sure you have something handy to wipe your feet with.
Ashley G.
Hamden, CT
I am going to give it 5 stars because in theory it is awesome- for someone who loves instant gratification and detox it is fufilling- now as for how much it actually is detox vs sweat- i have not slept with them for continued days- after reading some other reviews I am debating giving it another go with the rest to see if it gets better overtime...
Candiann B.
Phoenix
Kinoki Cleansing Detox Foot Pads uploaded by Candiann B.
Mm not sure. So 5th night in row same thing.so today the one on left is from my foot last night the one on right is from work an a lil water I dropped on it an let it sit an soak maybe a tablespoon soaked for 8.75 hours they look the same ..I dont feel different..idk
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
This product is very affordable and actually works. I used this product at night and woke up to the foot pads being completely black, meaning the product was successful at removing all my nasty toxins! I woke up feeling very refreshed!
Annette P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I really don’t know how to rate this product, is it really doing what it says it’s suppose to do ? You stick these pads on the bottom of your feet and it’s suppose to take out toxins out of your body, turns black to show all the gunk , I have one pair left wonder if I stick them to any part of the body will it turn black ? Who knows if this black is actually toxins or what they want you to believe
Nathali C.
I really enjoy seeing all the yuck when you take them off, very affordable and you feel replenish after.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
I have used these, and they do cleanse so well, you may get just a bit thirsty make sure you have a glass of water after using or a few glass's, but they get rid of those nasty toxins :)
komal T.
I've tried these.. they work good are all black when I take them off in the morning I feel refreshed and energized after using them. You should wear them at least 8 hours for them to work well.. preferably at night..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...