BY KINNIKINNICK

Kinnikinnick® Foods Kinni Kritters® Animal Cookies.
Gluten free.
Has Never Tasted So Good®.
Gluten free™.
Lab tested. R5 certified <5ppm.
Dairy free™.
Casein free.
Lactose free.
Peanut free™.
Nut free.
Tree nut free. see more...

• How much different from regular animal cracker do they taste? Als...1 Answers
  • Have you bought these without needing a glueten, dairy or nut fr...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I get them every time we go to the store." in 1 review
  • "I so love these cute shape vanilla animal crackers I give them to my children and they enjoy it so much I think they look so cute because they're little circus animals it's just so good and a great snack for children!" in 1 review
  • "When I decided to purchase a few gluten free snacks for my little one, who is allergic to wheat among other things, I was skeptical I could find anything that tasted any good." in 1 review
Breyonna S.
I highly recommend Kinni Kritter Animal Cookies. They are the best gluten free animal cookie that I have tasted. The only bad thing is you cannot just eat one. I end up eating the whole box within a day or so. They are a great treat not only for kids but for adults as well.
Kim H.
When I decided to purchase a few gluten free snacks for my little one, who is allergic to wheat among other things, I was skeptical I could find anything that tasted any good. These things are so good I have to force myself to share them with him. I wish I could find them in bulk because they disappear too quickly. Now if you are looking for something that tastes exactly the same as graham crackers you are out of luck here. The graham ones are more like graham flavored shortbread cookies.
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
I was not very impressed with these cookies. While they are free from the allergens that are concerning to me, the taste is not that impressive. I'd eat them if someone offered them to me, but I don't believe that I would buy them again myself. I do appreciate having this as a gluten free alternative if need-be.
Araceli A.
Woodbridge, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I so love these cute shape vanilla animal crackers I give them to my children and they enjoy it so much I think they look so cute because they're little circus animals it's just so good and a great snack for children!!
Kim R.
Brunswick, OH
I find this to be a great treat for those who can't have gluten or dairy! I think these pair well in the evening with some tea and have great taste!
Katherine F.
Upton, MA
This is a tasty treat for those who can't have gluten. I have bought them a few times and my children liked them as well. I discovered them while nursing and looking for products that didn't contain milk.
Rachel L.
Kinnikkinnick Kinni Kritters Animal Cookies may be hard to say, or spell, but they taste amazing. Finding a #GlutenFree handy snack is hard to come by. Love them!
Dominique S.
Kenduskeag, ME
I am gluten free, and these are so yummy especially as a snack. I know I am an adult, but it is sometimes hard to find a good one.
bryianna W.
Stratford, CT
Its ok for a sometime treat. Has a good amount of suger not to much not to little just Right. Good snack when traveling with younger children.
Justine P.
Charlestown, IN
My son's favorite snack. I get them every time we go to the store.
He love's to make them grall at people.
Katherine F.
Upton, MA
Have you bought these without needing a glueten, dairy or nut free food?
Halley B.
Newton Falls, OH
How much different from regular animal cracker do they taste? Also if, you had no allergy do you think you would still buy these?