BY KINNIKINNIK

Gluten Free has never tasted so good!® Dairy Free Nut Free Our Story... Kinnikinnick Foods was established in 1991 with the emphasis on providing great food that was also gluten free.  All our products are made with our rigorous commitment to quality and purity and are produced in a dedicated gluten free and nut free facility.  We hope that you enjoy our products and that you find out why we say... Gluten free has never tasted so good® Produced in a dedicated gluten free, wheat free, dairy free, peanut free and tree nut free facility. Product of Canada   see more...

• They look like vanilla Oreos! Do they taste similar? Btw they loo...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This cookie is very similar to a vanilla Oreo, like a lot of Gluten Free products it is a bit dry." in 2 reviews
  • "We wanted something for our sweet tooth, and this hit the spot!" in 1 review
Jacqueline R.
Review for: Chocolate more...
These cookies taste almost identical to an Oreo! I enjoy dunking them in milk however, you can only leave them dunked for about 5 seconds or they will get too soggy. After trying several gluten free Oreo alternatives, this is the only one that I've found to taste the closest to an original Oreo.
Cachet L.
san diego, CA
Review for: Vanilla more...
Don’t hate them but cant say I love them. They are a tasty snack, kinda like an airy oreo since there is nothing in them as far as food allergins. If you are lactose intolerant get lactaid cause you are gonna wanna dip em.
Joanne S.
Needed to change my diet but was in desperate need for Oreos. I saw these and had to have them. Dairy free, but free and gluten free. 11 grams of sugar for 3 cookies. It can get a little dry, so make sure to follow up with a glass of milk. This is my go to treat when it's too cold for ice cream. Although I'm sure this would be pretty good with some ice cream. 😊
Lauren R.
Round Rock, TX
When we thought my husband might be celiac, we went gluten free for a month. We wanted something for our sweet tooth, and this hit the spot! They were awesome!
Christiana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These aren't horrible but they aren't good if you know any better. For those who need the gf cookies, these are a safe and close to original bet.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These definitely hit the spot when you have a sweet tooth and have a gluten and lactose allergy. They are very good. Would recommend for sure.
Lysa J.
Youngsville, NC
This cookie is very similar to a vanilla Oreo, like a lot of Gluten Free products it is a bit dry. Add a glass of Silk and it is deelish!
Grecia S.
San Ysidro, CA
They look like vanilla Oreos! Do they taste similar? Btw they look really tasty!