BY GENERIC

Kinnikinnick Foods S'moreables Graham Crackers: Dairy free Nut free Gluten free Kosher see more...

• Does this product have whole grains in it? 1 Answers
  • Is this good3 Answers
  • How messy are these snacks? I'm wondering if they'll be a good road...1 Answers
madison b.
madison b.
Southaven, MS
You can't tell these are gluten free!! My co-worker has to eat gluten free so I am always trying new things that she brings and this was one of them. You can get these at Kroger. I really like these. I wouldn't buy on a regular basis, but I would eat as a snack if I didn't have anything else.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Murray, KY
Foodie Expert
I just recently became gluten free and these graham crackers are so good! They are perfect for a snack or for making snores
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Foodie Expert
Very tasty and affordable snack! These gluten free crackers are a quick snack minus all the guilt!
Leidi R.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Foodie Expert
These crackers taste great. However, the most recent batch of crackers broke easily while in the box (many arrived broken) or just when holding them to apply chocolate, peanut butter, or marshmallows. This is compared to the previous batches we have purchased from Amazon. We think the crackers are thinner than previous ones but we did not have any of the previous crackers for comparison.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
These are very yummy for being gluten free! I have such a sweet tooth and this satisfies without having to worry about it being unhealthy!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Rockwood, ME
Foodie Expert
I've been gluten free for 9 years and these changed how I camp this year!! All the s'mores all summer long! They are think and not like a graham cracker but they are delicious and fun!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
These were good, but they are more of a short bread cookie thickness - not the best for making smores with, but it still gets the job done if you Craving them
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
PORT CHARLOTTE
I love this graham crackers. They taste some yum and are gluten free. They have amazing value and are an amazing alternative foe those who can't have gluten.
Luke S.
Luke S.
These are my favorite gluten free graham crackers. I found them while making my monthly trip down the normal food isle since not all gluten free foods are kept in the "special" gluten free section.
Chasity G.
Chasity G.
Portsmouth, OH
This is a yummy snack that isn't too high in sugar has a good amount of fiber and curbs that sweet craving all at the same time. It's also very affordable and you can find it just about anywhere it's something I always like to keep in my cabinet.
Crystalina M.
Crystalina M.
Are these actual snores in a box?
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Does anyone have any thoughts about this
Munati A.
Munati A.
Saint Louis, MO
Has anyone tried this and is it good and worth to purchase?
Carolina G.