BY KINNIKINNICK #24 in Donuts

Kinnikinnick® Foods Gluten Free Maple Glazed Donuts.
Gluten free has never tasted so good®.
Lab tested R5 certified <5ppm.
Casein free.
Tree nut free.
6 donuts. see more...

Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Okay... I was blown away with these GF DF ... no allergen donuts!! I can’t believe how amazing they were! After not having a donut for years, this truly hit the spot and made my heart happy! Microwave for 15-20 seconds and it’s ready to eat!!
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
These are disgusting. They're not glazed in maple, but saturated. I had to scrape so much of the stuff off, but it still tasted gross. I don't recommend these for anyone unless they really love eating maple syrup. These had me gagging rather badly.
Tabitha L.
Millington, TN
My daughter eats gluten free and she ABSOLUTELY LOVES these!!! Not all GF things taste close to the real thing but these nail it. They are a little pricey but most GF things are, so it's not a big deal for us. Keep them in the freezer and place in the microwave. Fresh and hot!
Hope E.
Oceanside, NY
I've been eating gluten free for many years and it's hard to find a really good bakery product that tastes like it's not gluten free. These donuts are so delicious non celiac consumers would never know that they are gluten free.
Elaine R.
I so love these! When i had to go GF 11 years ago it was so depressing, there wasn't anything good to get that was ready to eat. I could not just go to the store and pick up a donut. Then along came Kinnikinnick I think they were the first GF product i ever found and the donuts were like heaven! I remember the first time i bit into their donuts, it was the best thing ever. And we still buy these gems! And the fact that they are nut free also is a plus for my son who is also GF.
Elizabeth J.
Arnold, MD
Overall these are a great compromise for donuts in the gluten free world. I would highly recommend that you follow the instructions and heat them in the microwave in order to soften them. Once heated, you have to eat it within a few minutes or else it turns to a solid rock. The donut is definitely on the sweet side so if sweet is your treat, this GF donut is for you.
Melinda H.
Austin, TX
Pretty dang yummy. A little hard to find in my area, usually only Sprouts or Whole Foods. I like them after a few seconds in the microwave. I started eating this brand after trying at a GLUTEN free expo.
Kirsten S.
Madison, WI
My favorite! I grew up out in the northwest where maple donuts are plenty. When I moved to Wisconsin, I didn't understand why a state so plentiful in maple goodness didn't have maple donuts! Then my GF issues came and I found these amazing substitutes :)
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
I didn't even know gluten-free donuts existed until I tasted 2 kinds that Kinnikinnick made at a gf and allergen-free expo I attended. Can't wait to get my hands in more of these!
Julie W.
Austin, TX
They are worth the price. For being frozen and gluten free these are pretty damn good! They are a little pricey but worth it ! Super soft and sweet. Love this little gems !
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Are these donuts actually good? I have a hard time finding good GF products that are already made.
Hannah D.
Slayton, MN
What stores can I find these at? I would love some for this fall!!!!
Jenna S.
I have been wanting to try these but when I found them they are frozen and then you heat them up. Do they turn out mushy from being frozen then heated up?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Are these any good and where do you buy them?
Amber V.
Fall Creek, WI
I am a HUGE maple log fan, how do these compare? Flavor and texture..