suggested searches

3 star

10%

2 star

1 star

Formulated with natural grape seed and jasmine extract, this hair curl cream also adds shine, while detangling and taming frizz and flyaways. Curl definition with a smooth and shiny finish. Benefits: Add definition Adds shine Anti frizz Detangler Safe for color-treated hair For naturally wavy to curly hair Lovely berry pomegranate scent

Product reviewed: Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream 2 oz. (Pack of 2)

I bought this on a recent trip because I forgot to bring my NYM Curl Talk defining cream and I am really happy with it. Honestly, I haven’t noticed much of a difference between Kinky Moves and Curl Talk but they both do a great job of taming my curls and keeping my hair frizz free. I would buy this agin.

Although this product held my curls better than most, it left my curls too crisp and crunchy. It applies easily and holds throughout the day but I do not like the texture of my hair after it dries with this product.