Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

Don’t let your sad waves & curls get you all in a knot. Kinky Moves helps encourage natural curls by giving them that extra oomph they so desperately need. It eliminates frizz and flyaways to show your true locks. Infused with natural grape seed & jasmine this salon formula will add the extra bounce to your step and your hair.

Does this work well for 3a curly hair?
Does this leave your hair greasy looking if you use too much? I have thick hair, so I use more than a normal amount of curl products. I have used other products from this brand and they were okay. What do you think of this curl cream?
Has anybody tried Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream ? Does it really help with frizz and make your hair curly?
Start your review of Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Lunna R.
Phoenix
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Lunna R.
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Lunna R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it’s not too thick and my curls are so defining. I am in love with this product
Ayodele A.
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Ayodele A.
Purchased at: CVS
This cream definitely helps create defined curls. My hair is noticeably less frizzy when I use it. It doesn’t weigh my hair down but at the same time I wish it was a bit more moisturizing. It also has a really nice smell.
Anastasia B.
Prince George, VA
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Anastasia B.
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Anastasia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought when I bought this product that it would be like a leave in conditioner situation. Obviously this product is to help maintain frizzy hair, which I do have. Turns out not only does it make my hair soft at the same time there is a slight textured hold consistantcy like when using a mousse but lighter effect (trying my best to explain). Normally after I shower I just air dry my hair and not put anything in it. When I do use a leave in conditioner in my hair I sometimes wake up with greasy hair. Anyways I woke up this morning with my hair not greasy. My hair was good and not a hot mess like every morning. so far I'm not disappointed in this product. A little goes a long way so I recommend even though it's like $8 or so.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Not your mother's kinky moves smells really really good with a grape seed oil it as great conditioning to my tousled curls it holds them pretty good I don't have the frizzy flyaways that I normally have and it's really affordable I get mine at Walmart but you can get it at Target or Walgreens also!!! I just put a little in my hand and massage it into my hair from the tips to my scalp and I like to run a comb through my hair after I put the product in and then I ruffle my fingers through my hair and it just really adds some bounce to My Curls!!
Rebecca B.
Winston Salem
I have naturally curly hair (3b/3c). It's frizzy, unruly, and my curl pattern tends to be erratic at best most of the time. As with most curly-headed women, I have spent hundreds of dollars over the years on hair products. This stuff, oh man, this stuff. First off, it smells excellent! & the scent is a refreshing break from everything smelling like coconut (I love coconut, don't get me wrong, but why does the majority of curly hair products have to be coconut scented?? I need variety, lol). This product is my holy grail, one of few that actually does what it says it's going to- define your curls, eliminate frizz, & detangle.
Erica M.
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Target
I like this product a lot! It leaves my natural hair leaving so smooth and full of full curls. However sometimes I think it’s a little too thick and a little goes a long way, otherwise you turn into a grease ball. The smell is not my favorite either! Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
Bianca P.
Bowie, MD
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Bianca P.
Purchased at: Target
The holy grail for curls, this product is amazing for any curl head that wants hydrating definition. Control your frizz for hours in any climate, repairs damage and adds bounce to your texture for fuller looking hair! 😍
Shannon D.
Works great to give my natural curls a bit more bounce. It also smells fantastic and doesn't leave my hair looking too dirty.
Hannah P.
Loveland, OH
I like that the product is light and doesn't leave my hair looking crunchy or greasy, but I also feel as though it doesn't really do much for my curls.
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Marsha J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I and my daughters all have very thick hair. We have a lot of natural curl but that can turn frizzy in the humidity of the South so finding this curl defining hair cream has been a life saver in our house. It doesn’t dry your hair out like mousse and most curl defining products do because of there alcohol content. This cream doesn’t require a lot of product to be applied to get the desired effect and the price is very affordable. I love the smell and will definitely be trying some of the other products in this line in the future. If you have unruly curls this is the product for you.

178 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lori M.
il y a 3 mois
Asia F.
Cleveland, OH
il y a 5 mois
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream My hair is 3c and I would like to know how this product works. How good does it define 1-10 and does it dry the hair out and make it hard?
Carolina C. il y a 5 mois
I have 2b / 2c hair. I say about a a quarter size on each side when my hair is still wet to damp gets it to work most ideal. It’ll make it hard/crispy clumps if you put too much product on or if it’s too dry. First couple times I tried it I hated the product bc I was over using. If I have the time I pair this with the Shea Mousture curl quench smoothie
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
il y a 8 mois
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream ? Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz. I want to know if any one here has tried this. And what is your opioid