Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream

Don’t let your sad waves & curls get you all in a knot. Kinky Moves helps encourage natural curls by giving them that extra oomph they so desperately need. It eliminates frizz and flyaways to show your true locks. Infused with natural grape seed & jasmine this salon formula will add the extra bounce to your step and your hair.

Does this work well for 3a curly hair?
Does this leave your hair greasy looking if you use too much? I have thick hair, so I use more than a normal amount of curl products. I have used other products from this brand and they were okay. What do you think of this curl cream?
Has anybody tried Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream ? Does it really help with frizz and make your hair curly?
Start your review of Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Lunna R.
Phoenix
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Lunna R.
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Lunna R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it’s not too thick and my curls are so defining. I am in love with this product
Monica P.
West Orange, NJ
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Monica P.
Purchased at: Target
This defining hair cream was not a great fit for my 3B curls. I think it may just be my hair texture- but it didn’t feel like this was really absorbed by my hair, it kind of just sat on top and mixed in with my gel (in a bad way). I finished this container, but would not purchase it again; I feel like a thicker and more moisturizing leave-in/hair cream would work better for me. This would most likely work better for people with fine curly hair.
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Beckah M.
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream helps tame flyaways and frizz, and contains grape seed and jasmine extracts that help define curls. I apply to towel dried hair and within an hour or so my hair is dry and my curls are held together. It doesn't weigh the hair down too much, and the smell is clean.
Ayodele A.
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Ayodele A.
Purchased at: CVS
This cream definitely helps create defined curls. My hair is noticeably less frizzy when I use it. It doesn’t weigh my hair down but at the same time I wish it was a bit more moisturizing. It also has a really nice smell.
Anastasia B.
Prince George, VA
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Anastasia B.
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Anastasia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I thought when I bought this product that it would be like a leave in conditioner situation. Obviously this product is to help maintain frizzy hair, which I do have. Turns out not only does it make my hair soft at the same time there is a slight textured hold consistantcy like when using a mousse but lighter effect (trying my best to explain). Normally after I shower I just air dry my hair and not put anything in it. When I do use a leave in conditioner in my hair I sometimes wake up with greasy hair. Anyways I woke up this morning with my hair not greasy. My hair was good and not a hot mess like every morning. so far I'm not disappointed in this product. A little goes a long way so I recommend even though it's like $8 or so.
chloe K.
Coloma, MI
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by chloe K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this product has a amazing smell but not to strong and makes my hair soft and really helps with my knots because my hair knots bad sometimes I really recommend!.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
Not your mother's kinky moves smells really really good with a grape seed oil it as great conditioning to my tousled curls it holds them pretty good I don't have the frizzy flyaways that I normally have and it's really affordable I get mine at Walmart but you can get it at Target or Walgreens also!!! I just put a little in my hand and massage it into my hair from the tips to my scalp and I like to run a comb through my hair after I put the product in and then I ruffle my fingers through my hair and it just really adds some bounce to My Curls!!
Rebecca B.
Winston Salem
I have naturally curly hair (3b/3c). It's frizzy, unruly, and my curl pattern tends to be erratic at best most of the time. As with most curly-headed women, I have spent hundreds of dollars over the years on hair products. This stuff, oh man, this stuff. First off, it smells excellent! & the scent is a refreshing break from everything smelling like coconut (I love coconut, don't get me wrong, but why does the majority of curly hair products have to be coconut scented?? I need variety, lol). This product is my holy grail, one of few that actually does what it says it's going to- define your curls, eliminate frizz, & detangle.
Erica M.
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Target
I like this product a lot! It leaves my natural hair leaving so smooth and full of full curls. However sometimes I think it’s a little too thick and a little goes a long way, otherwise you turn into a grease ball. The smell is not my favorite either! Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream
Bianca P.
Bowie, MD
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream uploaded by Bianca P.
Purchased at: Target
The holy grail for curls, this product is amazing for any curl head that wants hydrating definition. Control your frizz for hours in any climate, repairs damage and adds bounce to your texture for fuller looking hair! 😍

178 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lori M.
il y a 6 mois
Hannah P. il y a 3 mois
Yes! I have naturally very wavy hair and it’s the only product I’ve found that helps with frizz and definition and doesn’t leave my hair crunchy.
Asia F.
Cleveland, OH
il y a 8 mois
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream My hair is 3c and I would like to know how this product works. How good does it define 1-10 and does it dry the hair out and make it hard?
Carolina C. il y a 8 mois
I have 2b / 2c hair. I say about a a quarter size on each side when my hair is still wet to damp gets it to work most ideal. It’ll make it hard/crispy clumps if you put too much product on or if it’s too dry. First couple times I tried it I hated the product bc I was over using. If I have the time I pair this with the Shea Mousture curl quench smoothie
Denisse O.
Lancaster, PA
il y a un an
Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream ? Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz. I want to know if any one here has tried this. And what is your opioid