BY KINKY LIQUEUR

Kinky Liqueur

Start your review of Kinky Liqueur !

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Love this stuff its pretty affordable and goes well with sprite or lemonade a good drink for a girls night in" in 16 reviews
  • "This is a great liqueur the Blue is vodka with a mix of blue and purple berries, I mixed it with pineapple juice and it was good, but looked a little murky." in 10 reviews
  • "The combo of mango, blood orange liqueur and passion fruit was very yummy.I drank it by itself and its really good." in 8 reviews
  • "This tastes like a mixed drink in one, you don't have to add this to any kind of juice, tastes great as it is." in 8 reviews
  • "I loved mixing it with sprite for a sweet drink, or ginger ale/ tonic water to cut the sweet a little." in 6 reviews
Tracey P.
Decatur, IN
I love this vodka!! I have been on the keto diet for a while and this vodka is low carb! It tastes good on its own as well. My favorite is the blue vodka which has a wild berry flavor! It is between $10-15. I like to mix mine with Powerade Zero, the blue or purple kind.. so good! You don’t taste the vodka much so be careful how much you drink!
Kassy I.
Las Vegas
Honestly my favorite drink by far!! There’s no need to add a mixer because it tastes nice and fruity on its own so it’s perfect for drinking straight. If that’s not your thing mixing it with sprite or lemonade is a good choice as well. Plus, you can’t beat the price! I believe it’s about $15-$18 depending on where you shop.
Laura-Leigh C.
Coppell, TX
I would give Kinky Liqueur 6 stars if I could! The flavor is great, especially if you are more of a fruity cocktail kinda person like I am! Mix it with sprite or drink it straight, either way it’s an excellent drink that I wish more liquor stores carried so I didn’t have to go out of my way so much to get it.
Ellie A.
West Saint Paul
This brand and particular flavor definetly has a very strong fruity taste (an ideal/typical example of what one could consider a quality "chick drink"). Some may have trouble stomaching this brand by itself as a straight drink. So I would recommend using /consuming this while making mixed drinks or cocktails. However, for anyone who is accustomed or used to having a sweet tart-like tasting alcohol, I would highly consider this product a MUST HAVE in your collection if things to drink straight on the rocks!
Hailey D.
Cocoa, FL
Kinky is the best! They have little shot bottles of these and I always get some before I leave the liquor store. They go great with anything or by themselves. It’s a higher quality than some other brands so I’d get it if I were you.
Emily G.
Mc Farland, WI
i drink the kinky aloha all the time. easily my favorite drink. i love to mix it with soda water and lime. super refreshing. i’m not big on alcohol that tastes like alcohol...and this definitely doesn’t! tastes like summer!
April M.
murfreesboro, tn
Nice fruity flavor, with a kick at the end. I don’t like beer so brands like kinky are a great alternative. Smells delicious (unlike beer) and tastes just as good. Reasonably priced as well compared to other alcohol.
Sahara Dawn B.
st george
So we got this for a Bachelorette party and it was super tasty- Kind of tangy like Hypnotic. I loved the flavor and have since bought the Kinky brand coolers to drink after work. The only star that’s missing is that it takes a lot to get a good buzz going, however it could possibly take from the flavor to make it a higher percentage of liquor (maybe). On the plus side I haven’t gotten a hangover from the Kinky brand. It’s probably one of my favorites if you are craving something sweet!
Morgan E.
I love using this product with a mixer. Kinky blue is my favorite flavor that I've tried so far. It tastes great with sprite! I would definitely recommend this product for parties and special occasions.
Kaylah G.
This liquor is very smooth. The best part is that the mild flavor allows it to be mixed with so many different drinks. This is an easy go-to for girls’ night. Also, you get a decent amount for a great price!
Cassidy D.
Naugatuck, CT
Courtney A.
Orlando, FL
Michelle P.
Struthers, OH
What's this taste like? And where can I buy this?
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Lets take a pole who likes it straight? Mixed with juce?