Kinky Liqueur

What is a great cocktail recipe for this liquor?
Curious has anyone tried this ? It looks really good
1–10 on this product overall? Easy to obtain? What store do you get from? How were you introduced to this? How has it benefited it? What would you improve? Easy to drink straight? Cocktail ideas?
Start your review of Kinky Liqueur !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love this stuff its pretty affordable and goes well with sprite or lemonade a good drink for a girls night inin reviews
This is a great liqueur the Blue is vodka with a mix of blue and purple berries, I mixed it with pineapple juice and it was good, but looked a little murky.in reviews
This tastes like a mixed drink in one, you don't have to add this to any kind of juice, tastes great as it is.in reviews
The combo of mango, blood orange liqueur and passion fruit was very yummy.I drank it by itself and its really good.in reviews
I loved mixing it with sprite for a sweet drink, or ginger ale/ tonic water to cut the sweet a little.in reviews
Heather L.
The Colony, TX
I have loved this ever since I have been able to drink. It’s amazing mixed or even just taking shots from the bottle. It does have a little after kick but it literally is my go to drink anytime I buy something from the liquor store!
Laike S.
Hands down the best, doesn’t even need a mixture with it. I feel like this product is really underestimated because I think it’s better than X rated. I was definitely would be buying this again it exceeded my expectations. #happyhour
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
Kinky is a super super sweet liquor that will definitely bring you back to your early drinking days, for better or worse. Much too sweet for me but if you enjoy pucker up sugary booze, this is your drink.
Christy D.
Wilmington, IL
Has a Great taste and great price. everyone loves it. Does not leave a bad aftertaste. Even the bottle is cute.
Lauren W.
Manhattan, KS
I first tried these as a miniature. I've had the blue one, yellow one, and the pink one. The blue flavor is the best though. These don't need to be mixed with anything to be enjoyed.
Mary Lee K.
Macomb, MI
This was our signature drink for my sisters bachelorette party! The color matched her wedding scheme too. The drink was perfect on its own over ice. We added some fruit garnish and voilà!
Tasha B.
Seligman, MO
Love the flavor and the fact that it's not a syrup based vodka. It has a sour fruit flavor that isn't overpowering and it makes it a great mixer. Does well drinking it on its own as well. Doesn't leave you hungover or with that sickly feeling you normally get with flavored vodkas.
Robin Q.
Louisville, KY
This added to sprite makes for a killer drink, just a little on the sweet and fruity side. I have also mixed it with pineapple juice and that was pretty good too.
Shana R.
Palm Bay, FL
Kinky Liqueur  uploaded by Shana R.
I really enjoy the Different flavors that they have they all taste really good as well as a tropical drink and a mixed drink you can drink and completely by themselves giving me plenty of options I really like
Bethany S.
I randomly decided to try this brand and flavor out a few years ago and it is a personal favorite. You can mix it with other drinks or just drink it by itself. Its very smooth
Ask a question to the Influenster community...