Kinky-Curly Spiral Spritz - 8 oz

by Kinky-Curly

Kinky-curly spiral spritz - 8 oz

Does anyone know if this product was discontinued? It’s been my holy grail for refreshing my curls but I can’t find it anywhere 😰
Does this hold your hair in place ?
Start your review of Kinky-Curly Spiral Spritz - 8 oz!
wavy_mermaid C.
I use this to freshen up my second day hair and I've been pleased with the results. I wet my hands with warm water and apply a little of this product to my damp hair. It revived my waves and did not give me a frizzy Halo head! I think it's a keeper!
Darby N.
naples
Kinky-Curly Spiral Spritz - 8 oz uploaded by Darby N.
This product is part of my everyday routine. I have curly and frizzy hair that's hard to take and this does a great job at locking in my curls to keep them bouncy and full all day long. My favorite part about this product is not only what it does to my hair but it's also cruelty free!!! A huge plus is my book. 10/10 would recommend you try this
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I like this product. I only use this to refresh my hair in the mornings or if it's gotten frizzy. It doesn't actually spray...it's too thick. So, I squirt it on my hands, then run it through the ends of my curls. It works great once it's on, my hair curls right back up and springs back to life. Plus, it doesn't dry crunchy or oily. Nice, clean scent too! Only giving it 4 stars because it doesn't spray at all. It would be better as a squeeze bottle with a cap.
Emma M.
Kinky-Curly Spiral Spritz - 8 oz uploaded by Emma M.
I have been using the kinky curly spiral spritz for about a month and a half now and I love it so much. I have big curly hair natural. This gel is light weight so my curls aren't weighed down, but it controls my frizz and defines my curls wonderfully. I would recommend this to anyone with fluffy/poof curly hair. I have tried Sooo many hair products for curly hair and this one is a keeper. My hair has never become crunchy from the kinky curly no matter how much product I use. I love it!
Rebecca W.
It isn't a terrible product, but it definitely isn't a favorite, I wouldn't purchase this again,, Its a very thin consistency, smells pretty good. I just do not see any dramatic result in my curls when using this.
Olivia K.
Spring, TX
I have curly hair and I was really excited to use this. It doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy, and it didn't flake, so it was off to a good start, but as the day went on, my hair had gone wild. It looked nothing like when I had styled my hair that morning.
Imonie C.
Claymont, DE
This product is great as a finisher, or styling product. It holds, and doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or stiff. This is the only product from this line that actually works for ME. The bottle lasts typically long-if not used daily. It's great for kids' hair too!
Victoria K.
San Francisco, CA
It is great product for refreshing your curls next day. I use it on dry hair with , but before wet my hands and put this product on it. It works very well and smell is amazing . My must have for 2 years.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,271 reviews
Kinky Curly is my fave curly hair brand. Llve that this spray is really lightweight and doesnt leave any residue or crunchy texture to hair. Definitely helps lock in curls. I use along with the custard, works amazing together.
jacquiofficial_
Clinton
Kinky-Curly Spiral Spritz - 8 oz uploaded by jacquiofficial_
The kinky curly spiral spritz is an amazing light weight spritzer for curly hair. It really form is my curls and keep them hydrated throughout the day. There’s none of that tackiness that you get from other products it is extremely light on your hair. I must keep for curly and kinky hair. Kinky-Curly Spiral Spritz - 8 oz