Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz uploaded by Emma M.

BY KINKY-CURLY

Kinky-curly spiral spritz - 8 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I like this product. I only use this to refresh my hair in the mornings or if it's gotten frizzy. It doesn't actually spray...it's too thick. So, I squirt it on my hands, then run it through the ends of my curls. It works great once it's on, my hair curls right back up and springs back to life. Plus, it doesn't dry crunchy or oily. Nice, clean scent too! Only giving it 4 stars because it doesn't spray at all. It would be better as a squeeze bottle with a cap.
Emma M.
I have been using the kinky curly spiral spritz for about a month and a half now and I love it so much. I have big curly hair natural. This gel is light weight so my curls aren't weighed down, but it controls my frizz and defines my curls wonderfully. I would recommend this to anyone with fluffy/poof curly hair. I have tried Sooo many hair products for curly hair and this one is a keeper. My hair has never become crunchy from the kinky curly no matter how much product I use. I love it!
Jamie M.
Riverview, FL
I've been using Kinky Curly products for years and recently picked this up when my local store was out of the Curling Custard. This product works best to style my hair instead of just having loose curls. I like it because it does not flake off or feel hard and crunchy. It is made with natural ingredients and there is no animal testing! I would recommend this product to anyone with curls who likes to style their curls into different styles.
Imonie C.
Glen Mills, PA
This product is great as a finisher, or styling product. It holds, and doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or stiff. This is the only product from this line that actually works for ME. The bottle lasts typically long-if not used daily. It's great for kids' hair too!
Olivia K.
I have curly hair and I was really excited to use this. It doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy, and it didn't flake, so it was off to a good start, but as the day went on, my hair had gone wild. It looked nothing like when I had styled my hair that morning.
Rebecca W.
It isn't a terrible product, but it definitely isn't a favorite, I wouldn't purchase this again,, Its a very thin consistency, smells pretty good. I just do not see any dramatic result in my curls when using this.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
This product is kind of hard to find, but the product provides a nice refresh to your curls. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it doesn't spray easily.
Brionia G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used it to remoisturize my hair without using water. It had a slight thick consistency. It did help to refresh my curls.
Caitie A.
Toronto, ON
Great for soft curl definition. The Spiral Spritz is lightweight and won't leave your hair feeling greasy, sticky, or crunchy, but if you're looking for a stronger hold, the Custard is probably a better choice.
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Does this hold your hair in place ?