Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz uploaded by 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐢 𝐎.Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz uploaded by Emma M.

BY KINKY-CURLY

Kinky-curly spiral spritz - 8 oz see more...

Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I like this product. I only use this to refresh my hair in the mornings or if it's gotten frizzy. It doesn't actually spray...it's too thick. So, I squirt it on my hands, then run it through the ends of my curls. It works great once it's on, my hair curls right back up and springs back to life. Plus, it doesn't dry crunchy or oily. Nice, clean scent too! Only giving it 4 stars because it doesn't spray at all. It would be better as a squeeze bottle with a cap.
𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐢 𝐎.
Clinton
The kinky curly spiral spritz is an amazing light weight spritzer for curly hair. It really form is my curls and keep them hydrated throughout the day. There’s none of that tackiness that you get from other products it is extremely light on your hair. I must keep for curly and kinky hair. Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz
I use this to freshen up my second day hair and I've been pleased with the results. I wet my hands with warm water and apply a little of this product to my damp hair. It revived my waves and did not give me a frizzy Halo head! I think it's a keeper!
Emma M.
I have been using the kinky curly spiral spritz for about a month and a half now and I love it so much. I have big curly hair natural. This gel is light weight so my curls aren't weighed down, but it controls my frizz and defines my curls wonderfully. I would recommend this to anyone with fluffy/poof curly hair. I have tried Sooo many hair products for curly hair and this one is a keeper. My hair has never become crunchy from the kinky curly no matter how much product I use. I love it!
Jamie M.
Riverview, FL
I've been using Kinky Curly products for years and recently picked this up when my local store was out of the Curling Custard. This product works best to style my hair instead of just having loose curls. I like it because it does not flake off or feel hard and crunchy. It is made with natural ingredients and there is no animal testing! I would recommend this product to anyone with curls who likes to style their curls into different styles.
Imonie C.
This product is great as a finisher, or styling product. It holds, and doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or stiff. This is the only product from this line that actually works for ME. The bottle lasts typically long-if not used daily. It's great for kids' hair too!
Olivia K.
I have curly hair and I was really excited to use this. It doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy, and it didn't flake, so it was off to a good start, but as the day went on, my hair had gone wild. It looked nothing like when I had styled my hair that morning.
Rebecca W.
It isn't a terrible product, but it definitely isn't a favorite, I wouldn't purchase this again,, Its a very thin consistency, smells pretty good. I just do not see any dramatic result in my curls when using this.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
This product is kind of hard to find, but the product provides a nice refresh to your curls. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because it doesn't spray easily.
Brionia G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I used it to remoisturize my hair without using water. It had a slight thick consistency. It did help to refresh my curls.
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
Does this hold your hair in place ?