BeautyHair Styling ProductsKinky-Curly
Kinky Curly Original Curling Custard Natural Styling Gel 16 oz

Kinky Curly Original Curling Custard Natural Styling Gel 16 oz

by Kinky-Curly

Natural curl or wave pattern you never knew you had Define your curls, remove frizz, provide long lasting hold shine without ever being greasy, crunchy or drying to your hair CURLING CUSTARD gives moisture and curl definition, hold and brilliant shiny...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kinky Curly Original Curling Custard Natural Styling Gel 16 oz!
Shasdri R.
Bronx, NY
Kinky Curly Original Curling Custard Natural Styling Gel 16 oz uploaded by Shasdri R.
I bought this gel due to the curly hair community raving about it and for the natural ingredients it has inside and I absolutely hate it. It leaves my hair super stringy and dry, no matter what amount I use it does not seem to work well on my hair. Wanted to love this product but unfortunately the only use I can find for it is using the gel for slip backs.
Rachel G.
Swampscott, MA
This is my current number one gel. It replaced my gel soufflé from SheaMoisture and is an amazing dupe for the original version. A little goes a long way and one jar will last you a long time, this is coming from someone with hair over two feet long, thick and curly it LASTS.
Jen S.
Love the scent of this custard. The price is on the higher end but was well worth it for me. It helps maintain frizz while creating a wonderful cast on my curls! Highly recommended!
Kayla M.
Lone Tree, CO
This is my favorite curling gel hands down. The scent is sweet and not obnoxious, the hold is strong but leaves curls soft and the shine is amazing’
Sabrina P.
Englewood, CO
I have been using and loving this gel for years!!! No flaking, no hardness and all softness. I have 3C /4A curls and my hair needs a gel to keep frizz at bay.
Krista J.
Rexburg, ID
Love this product! It’s my ride or die! A little goes a long way! It makes your curls beautiful and tight and after you scrunch the crunch you’re set!
Kristina L.
Fantastic gel! Smells wonderful and has incredible hold that gives me lasting curls. It never disappoints.
Mary W.
Fergus Falls, MN
This is the best for my wavy/curly hair. It give me my bounce and so much curl that I’m amazed.
Angela M.
Good hold and definitely has good definition. Can be a little crunchy but easy to ‘scrunch out the crunch’
Rosita Y.
This does make your hair a bit crispy. However, with the summer humidity and heat you can balance the crunch with either a sheen spray or a serum, and even coconut oil (kopari is my go too). I do keep 1-2 jars on hand for weather purpose! Price tag is hefty so a small amount which is downside for me because I have lots of hair which means I need a lot of product. That is why I only use this when I want to wear my hair down in the summer high heat & humidity and not have to worry about frizz and that lion pouf.

Looking for your answer?