Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayKinky-Curly

by Kinky-Curly

(pack of 1) Kinky-Curly Knot Today Natural Leave-In Detangler 8 oz. Organic Curl Care is enriched with botanical extracts and is designed to smooth the cuticles and to remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly hair.

For those of you with naturally curly hair…do you get a “curly cut” from someone who is trained to cut curly hair?
Does this work well with wavy hair (2c/3a)?
Anyone tried this leave in? I have 3b/3c curls and they get weighed down so easy sometimes I only need a leave in, so I need something lightweight with a little hold.
Start your review of Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave in / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml) by Kinky-Curly!
Shakeina W.
Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave in / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml) by Kinky-Curly uploaded by Shakeina W.
Purchased at: Target
BEST conditioner/detangler for my hair. I love this KNOT TODAY brand conditioner. This makes my hair super manageable and detangles faster than any other leave in I have tried. This conditioner contains marshmallow root and slippery elm two of the best natural "slip" additives. It does not leave a sticky residue or a white film. I purchase this at Target or Whole foods. If you have curly hair that takes awhile to detangle try this KNOT TODAY. you'll be asking yourself why haven't you tried this sooner.
shaniki B.
Kinky-Curly, Knot Today, Natural Leave in / Detangler, 8 oz (236 ml) by Kinky-Curly uploaded by shaniki B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product be bussing meaning it gets the job done. I'm so in love with how my natural hair looks. I need more can't get enough of it. My kids are natural too. Very decent price worth every penny. I look fabulous & loving me. Ladies go try it. Yes
Amanda S.
Rayland, OH
I use this conditioner on my 3B curls with success. I like that it will detangle my hair and soften it without weighing it down.
Natacha H.
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. I have been natural for years now and nothing is as good as this. I have high porosity hair and my hair sucks it right in and the moisture stays.Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz
Brandi H.
My favorite leave in conditioner so far. Very light weight and smells good. Part of the curly girl method and is a must have!
Dani H.
My holy grail leave in for my hair. I have 4a hair and this leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated.
Karen P.
Spring Valley, CA
This detangler is amazing! I have fine, curly hair that tangles easily. Since I only shampoo a couple of times a week and I don't brush my hair between washings, I have to be careful to prevent knots. I use Knot Today in the shower on shampoo days to soften any tangles. It does a fantastic job, better than anything else I've tried, to loosen up tangles. It adds great slip so that my fingers and comb slide through to detangle with breaking my fine, delicate hair. I also use it mixed with water in a spray bottle between washings to refresh curls and prevent tangles. Did I mention it also smells fantastic?
Emily S.
I LOVE this product! I've been having a hard time finding products that will work with my curls, but this one gives me such nice ringlets! My hair always feels so soft too, and it has a very nice slip. I believe my hair type is either 3b or 3c. I defintely recommend!
Bekah N.
The bottle is small but when paired with the gel, it is perfect! I love it so much! Definitely get it
Emily D.
Wildwood, MO
Best detangler I have found so far for my daughter's unruly hair. She easily gets tangles while sleeping and has a very sensitive head so getting the tangles out is usually the biggest hassle. With this product in her hair though, it is a breeze. I concentrate the product in the areas she mostly gets knots and I can easily finger comb or use a detangling brush to get out her knots. Great buy and will buy again!