Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz

by Kinky-Curly

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner

Hey! I’m trying to revive my curls, does anyone have any advice ?
Has anyone tried this on your kids hair?
Anyone else think mango is great for 4a hair? Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz
Start your review of Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz!
Product Highlights
great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this productin reviews
Courtney F.
Edmond, OK
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Courtney F.
I LOVE this leave-in/detangler! It is medium thickness and not too heavy. It has a very light and pleasant scent. But, the best part is how well it detangles. My son has a head full of fine curly hair (see pic) that tangles so easily. I wet his hair, smooth about a quarter-sized amount through his hair, let it sit for 2-3 minutes, and the tangles just MELT out - the brush glides right through! It’s seriously awesome.
Leah N.
Springfield, VA
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Leah N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I haven’t tried using this as a leave in yet, but have gone through a few bottles using it as a detangler. I have very fine curly/wavy hair that is prone to knotting. I wet my hair, apply a big glob of the product a brush through with a wet brush. It has great slip and helps get the knots out. Smells good and the scent doesn’t linger.
Alyssa J.
Houston
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Alyssa J.
This is my Staple Leave In conditioner! Seriously if you have low porosity hair this thing works wonders and it mixes well with most products! The slip is amazing, I feel like it moisturizes my hair enough, just 10/10!
By-
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by -
This product was really good, but I didn’t much like the consistency. It had a weird foaming affect when I was applying to my hair. I have 4b/c hair, low porosity, and medium dense hair. Also, the slip was not that great, but my hair was moisturized after using the custard!
Chyenne A.
Lincoln Park, MI
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Chyenne A.
Purchased at: Target
Okay. So this leave-in/ detangler is technically meant for thicker coarse curly hair types and I haven’t used it in years. I just recently decided to give it another try and I’m so glad that I did. Although it isn’t for my hair type it doesn’t weigh my hair down and it adds so much moisture to my hair.
Alejandra B.
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Alejandra B.
Purchased at: Target
My low porosity, protein sensitive, wavy hair loves this! It works well as a leave in and as a rinse out. It detangle a my hair and makes it really soft. I love that it is sulfate free, paraben free, and silicone free. It is a great option for those on the curly girl method!
Sofia S.
Great Neck, NY
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Sofia S.
Purchased at: CVS
For all of you curly haired ladies out there, do not sleep on this product!! Really helped get the tangled out when my hair was at its most damaged from heat use and hair dyes. The texture is amazing and is this product is CG approved!
Sierra S.
Los Angeles, CA
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Sierra S.
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Sierra S.
Purchased at: Target
Kinky-Curly is a bleached blonde gals best friend. My locks drink it up. Doesn’t leave a greasy residue. It’s been kind to me when I’m out on the water in the summer. Hair is not weighed down. This was used for a last min Halloween look for #iamsin #lipstick in #jezabel dress by #lecoledesfemmes
Tosha S.
Monroe, TN
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Tosha S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I couldn't believe the price point on this leave in because it is VERY luxe for the price. No more offer spending on leave in serums and oils for this girl! It smells amazing, it doesn't make my curly hair oil, it's so lightweight. This is my holy grail for my leave in.
Angela M.
West Jordan
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Angela M.
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz uploaded by Angela M.
Purchased at: Target
I think I have finally found the perfect product for defined, hydrated and bouncy curls! I didn't have any expectations for this product, I just picked it up at target because I had run out of my Colombian hair products...this is an all in one product (leave in conditioner & styling cream) plus your curls will last you in to 3 days without refreshing them! ❤️

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shanna H.
Lenexa, KS
il y a 6 mois
I have 2b/2c (I think) low porosity, super fine hair. What are your favorite products for getting great curls without the crunch? I've been using a combo of Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz (put in after sulfate free shampoo and rinse out), Cantu Moisturizing Curl Activator Cream 12 oz (340 g), OGX Beauty Locking + Coconut Curls Air Dry Cream, & Aussie Instant Freeze Sculpting Gel (squish all these in while hair is still really wet), then plop up in a t-shirt for about 15 minutes then air dry. The pictures are of a "good hair day" but I feel like this doesn't happen very often!
Amy M. il y a 6 mois
Your hair is gorgeous 💕
Robert T.
Jackson, MS
il y a 7 mois
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Detangler - 8oz Does anyone know how well this product works with hair that has low porosity?
Fernanda V. il y a 7 mois
I wanna know also, my hair gets so tangled!