BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Gracie H.
Woodacre, CA
Great leave in conditioner - I put this in on soaking wet hair to detangle and I don't have to worry about ripping my hair out because this has such amazing slip. For any hair type. Very light weight but fights away frizz. The only downfall for me is that it almost leaves this waxy feeling in my hair. So, a bit of build up. But nothing that would bother me too much.
Leah T.
I loveeee this product. It helps condition my hair will also preventing it from knitting up. It’s also great for my natural curls and helps to prevent frizz. I will continue to purchase this product and will also try different products from this brand later on.
Kristen M.
Wichita , KS
This is one of my holy grail conditioners. I love that it's all natural and it smells delicious. I use it alone our mixed with aloe Vera juice, jojoba oil and castor oil for a diy leave in conditioner. This has been the best product to get any tangles or knots out of my natural kinky curly hair. The only con is the small size and that it's a little high priced.
Alyssa B.
Berwyn
This product keeps my curls soft and shiny! after a long day I get in the shower and there are actually no tangles in my hair. My hair gets weighted down slight easy so the fact that this product is light and still forms a beautiful curl is amazing. I absolutely love this and the pricing isn't bad either.  just wish they made a bigger bottle!
Brielle W.
I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS MUCH SLIP!!! I have 4b hair and detangling can be a pain. I thank God for this conditioner. It hydrates my hair and makes my detangling process go a lot more easily. The only thing I'd change is maybe the bottle because the product is thick so sometimes it's hard to squeeze out. But that's a minor thing. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Elisa O.
My holy grail. I've used this leave in for 3 years and I'll never stop. I use this in the shower after rinsing out my conditioner as my leave in and it really helps detangle my 3b hair. It has sooo much slip all I gotta do is put it in my hair and I barely even have to finger detangle. It also leaves my hair moisturized I love this leave in.
Parysa G.
Austin, TX
I pair this product with DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper and DevaCurl Arc AnGEL, Maximum Hold No-Crunch Styler when my hair is more on the dryer or more frizzier side. Most important part of creating the curl definition, bounce, and shine is locking in the moisture. This product gives my curls that extra moisture!
Brianna W.
BEST LEAVE IN CONDITIONER OUT HERE FOR CURLY HAIR. I stand by this product and live by this product and it's my go to for if I need my hair to look really nice on my wash and go Day and can't take chances with experimenting with new products. It leaves my hair very moisturized and although it is a little pricey, a little goes a very long way. I usually have my bottles for around 2-3 months.
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
So far I love this leave in. I have wavy curls that need moisture or get very frizzy. This keeps them from frizz without weighing them down. I use a large palmful for my hair which is just longer than shoulder length. Little on the pricey side so I will continue to look for alternatives.
Isabelle B.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this as a leave in to detangle my hair. It gives my curls a soft bounce. It targets the dry hair and makes it more moisturized. It has a very subdued, clean scent that is not over powering. I apply it in the shower after I turn the water off and then brush it in. If you can’t get a brush through your hair then you need this.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?