BY KINKY-CURLY #57 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Estefany S.
Hartford, CT
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner hoy refresque mis rizos con el kinky curly omg I like it es buenĂ­simo un poco alto el precio pero bueno vale la pena
octavia s.
spring, TX
All I can say is OMG, I was holding back trying to buy this product because the price is so high for a small product. This product can never be compare to nothing I tried. The product is market for curly hair.I am highly satisfied with this product and i will repurchase this product.( A little will go a long way with this product)
Kinnesha B.
Bossier City, LA
I hated this product at first but now I am so in love with it! I use it as a leave in conditioner and seal it in with grape seed oil. My hair is 3c/4a, extremely thick and coarse. This is the only leave in that helps to minimize the bulk and to smooth my cuticle given that my hair hates aloe vera. I have to apply this product in sections in my hair, keeping my hair wet by spraying each section with water and then twisting the section after applying a little oil. When I take the twists down I have shiny, smooth gorgeous hair. I'm a product junkie and have tried some of the best leave ins out there and nothing compares for my extremely thick
member-bf37d
This conditioner is perfect for my wash and go's. It's silicone free AND a leavin. The slip with this product is insane! The knots in my hair just slip right out!
Kaicey W.
I really like this leave in but not quite sure I see enough difference in it versus others to justify the price. I mean, it’s not overly expensive, just more than others in the same store and without seeing a noticeable difference, I can’t see spending more. I use it sparingly to make it last and usually only when I’m using other products by the same brand.
Latifah K.
I absolutely love this leave in conditioner on my curly hair ! It's very nice and soothing and has such a great scent ,very light and non lingering ; it targets to remove tangles from thick course curly hair and is designed to smooth the hair cuticle to provide a great level of moisture ; I bought this 4 months ago and it has still lasted me till this day ,definitely worth the 11 dollars !
Kirsten H.
I have very thick, porous wavy to curly hair (depending on how its feeling that day) It's CRAZY dry and without tremendous moisture it loves to make me look like stuck my finger in a light socket. Thanks genetics. This is by far the BEST conditioner I've ever used. Its affordable (especially if you're in that crowd that isn't about daily hair washes) it's smell is nice but not overpowering, and above all it does it's job. It moisturizes my hair without weighing it down.
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
It is ideal for people with afro or wavy hair. It leaves a very nice effect on the laughs and does not & nbsp; It puts the hair hard. This is not an economic product, I only bought it once and the reality is that although it works well I believe that in the market we have more economic brands that have the same effect
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is the HOLY GRAIL product for my 3a/3b curls. I'm so upset I didn't discover it sooner. It makes detangling my curls SO much easier- and my curls like to form dreads if I don't comb regularly. Now I can go more than one day without conditioning my hair without having to worry about the knots forming in my hair. I would pay triple the price for this amazing product.
Summer H.
La Vergne, TN
I have very fine, high porosity 3a hair and this is my saving grace product. Amazing slip and I still get decent clumps. What really blew my mind? My five-year-old daughter has pin-straight, low porosity hair that she somehow still gets HUGE nasty tangles at night in while she sleeps. I started using a dime-sized amount in her wet hair after a bath at night and voila... No morning tears before school. She calls it the "magic detangler." I think she's right.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back