BY KINKY-CURLY #42 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Hanna K.
Moseley, VA
Type Hair: 4C hair, low porosity
I can use this for almost anything except Bantu knots. I use it mostly for wash and gos since it’s water based. There isn’t a strong scent. It’s also very lightweight!
Lauren G.
Camp hill, PA
This is the only product I use in my daughter's hair. She's almost two and it's gentle enough to not irritate her skin, yet effective at detangling. It leaves her curls soft, defined and so stretchy
Clarissa G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my all time favorite leave in. I love it. I will keep using it. I love the gel like texture. Very few ingredients. Reasonable price. Smells good. A must have.
Lacey S.
Knoxville, IA
LOVE this conditioner... it is lightweight and helps keep my curls moisturized. I even use it on the ends of my daughters straight hair and it keeps her frizz free
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
Great product for detangling because it gives the hair awesome slip! Kind if expensive but it has zero chemicals in it, only natural hair nourishing ingredients.
Stacey C.
I would rate this 10 stars if that was possible! This conditioner is so good! Not only does it soften my hair, it really helps with the detangling process. Highly recommended!
Alesandra F.
I am transitioning from relaxed to natural hair and tried this product on my hair for the first time. I have VERY thick (and what I believe to be) 4c hair. Usually when I try to detangle my hair, it's an absolute nightmare. However, I put this product on my hair after washing, finger detangled my hair, and then used my Denman brush to further detangle and it glided through my hair. THIS PRODUCT IS MAGIC FOR PEOPLE WITH THICK NATURAL HAIR. It's smell is also heavenly if you like tropical things. Try it out!
Maya L.
Fremont , CA
I have been natural for almost a year now. I was honestly terrified to start the journey bc I had no clue how to take care of my hair. I’m doing my research, this leave in conditioner always came up as one of the best for natural and kinky hair. I purchased it and have been in love since! I am currently almost done with my second bottle, so it lasts a good amount of time. I have thick 4c hair that tangles so easily. The first time I used this I gasped bc my hair was so easy to comb through. In the past I’ve spent literal hours detangling my hair. With this, I could do it in probably 30 minutes with no distractions. Leaves my hair feeling super soft and smells amazing too!
Naihomy S.
BRONX, NY
Wow i bought this product after passing it at the store over and over again i always felt it was mediocre idk maybe the oackaging didnt catch my attention but anywho after doing reviews on this and hearing good things i went on a hunt for this and finally found it wow didit leave my curls curly? What do you mean curly you may ask well im starting my journey to recover my hajr from heat damage and 3 weeks in this product was the first product to define and axtually create curls in my hair. I love it its definately a must buy
Cheyanna S.
I don't have really thick or coarse hair, but I purchased this anyway because I wanted a detangler for my hair that didn't have a lot of awful ingredients. I love how short the ingredients list is for this product. I never really use this as a conditioner to be honest because I didn't read the packaging. I always used it as a leave-in detangler/conditioner. Whether I used a small or large amount, it never made my hair greasy or weighed it down, even though this product isnt explicitly for my hair type. 4 a very natural product I feel like this is an amazing detangler. It didn't do much in the way of styling for me though but that's ok.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?