BY KINKY-CURLY #42 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Ashley R.
New York , NY
This leave in conditioner is my holy grail! It is light weight and always makes detangling my hair super easy. It smells great and works well under other styling products!
Marie M.
Gilford, NH
This has been a staple for me for years. Excellent at detangling, and provides lightweight moisture to all hair types. I have 2c/3a hair and am silicone free, my mom uses silicone conditioner as well as coloring her straight fine hair. This leave in works great for both of us! Every hair loves this leave in!
Sana B.
Favorite leave-in to date! My hair needs a ton of moisture and this does a great job without having ingredients in it that weather would dislike. I live in an area that is common to have different weather throughout the day and this product holds up great. I just wish it was a little cheaper- I use a ton of it because of how much hair I have.
Nae A.
orlando
I have only purchased only once . Should probably buy another one 😂😂😂. The slip is great . It has a nice light scent . And it definally made for derange if anything .
Malissa K.
Jersey City
I finally met the life of my life jk but this is the best leave in conditioner I've tried. I thought it was going to be runny and watery but it has good slip because it's gel like.
Lyndsey N.
Greenbelt, MD
This is a great product! You can use it alone as a leave-in or a rinse-out. You can also use it as a base to make a hair cocktail. I mixed this with whipped mango butter and it worked perfectly. It's soo lightweight and takes no time to soak into my hair. I've been using this for 7 years now and it has never failed me.
Samantha J.
Go out right now and purchase this!! It's the best leave in I've come across in a while it works on all hair types. It smells really good and is free from silicones, parabens and fillers. It has amazing slip and it keeps my hair very moisturized.❤️
Gretchen G.
Hands down the best conditioner I've ever used! I've never used anything that detangled my curls as quickly and effortlessly as this did. Like a hot knife through butter. The scent is addicting although I can't quite put my finger on it. I highly recommend to anyone with waves, curls, coils, etc.
Brigette D.
Dallas, Tx
This product is the best I have used for detangling my girls' hair! No tears, no pulling!
My girls scalp can get a little dry at times so this keeps it hydrated.
Keren G.
Philadelphia
This was the first leave-in conditioners that I bought when I started transitioning at the age of 14. I went on YouTube and almost every curly Influencer that I have watched were using it. My hair loves it because is light weight but it works wonder for my thick curly hair.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?