BY KINKY-CURLY #29 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Abidha B.
The scent was really great and it helped to detangle a lot. It’s not very pricey and you get a decent amount. It didn’t do much to soften my coarse hair. I have to use other products to make it softer so it was all time consuming. I prefer multi-use products. If your hair doesn’t need softening and just styling this is good one.
Elaine I.
Great low protein leave-in so perfect. For Low Porosity curly hair. Its super light weight and mixes well under most products. Completely curly girl friendly. Its expensive but worth it
Laura C.
I purchased this product originally because it smells really good and because it is affordable, I can say that it was perfect for detangling my 3B/3C curls which felt soft at the time and I had little to none shedding at all! but didn't work for me as a leaving in, so I recommend rinsing it out after you're done, also, I wish the product size was bigger, it ran out quickly!
Suzie P.
Montreal, QC
Before i talk about the results let me just say that i am big on smells and this smells amazing! I kind of have my own way of using it and ignore the directions. I like to brush my hair first after i have washed and conditioned it. I then apply some of the product and scrunch my hair and then twist it and leave it in a bun for a big until it dries and then inlet it down and my curls are beautiful!
Terry-Ann M.
Doral, FL
love this product....i have 4c natural hair and my hair repsonds so well to this prodcut and i love the fact that you can actually use it as a leave in or wash out conditioner....best on the market as a leave in right now....very satisfied with how this works
Manar H.
The Netherlands
I am obsessed and in love with this product it's definitely a great product for people who don't know what to do with curly hair. best leave in conditioner if I would compare it with alternatives. Definitely will buy it again. ❤️✔️🌀
Danyel H.
This does not work well for me as a moisturizer. My hair was dry and matted afterward. It is, however, pretty great as a refresher for my twist outs! After a few days my roots begin to straighten out so I apply kinky curly and water to re-moisturize and revive my curls. Works like a charm!
Cheryl W.
Toronto
I have very curly hair and this is the best conditioner I've ever tried. It doesn't weight down my hair but it detangles and hydrates beautifully. It smells great and is a natural product. It's just a little expensive for me, but I still won't use anything else.
Barbara M.
This is one of the best leave-in conditioners I've used. My fine wavy hair is dry but becomes greasy if too much product is applied, but Knot Today is light. It has great slip which makes it perfect for detangling. The ingredients are great and the smell is fruity. One of my holy grail products!
Nicole L.
I love this product, this made my hair so shiny and defined, just really worth the money. I think everyone should give it a try! But do not try their deep conditioner. Dried my hair out.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back