BY KINKY-CURLY #57 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Danyelle S.
Old Bridge, NJ
This has been my go to leave in for years. I apply this after washing and layer with TGINs leave in for extra juicy moisturized hair. No matter how many products I try, I always come back to this one.
Nicole T.
Atlanta
I tried this after after seeing it listed on a few articles about detanglers. It left my hair super moisturized and soft. I experienced a lot less breakage during detangling because this stuff has got that SLIP. The only negatives are that it is a lot thicker and thus, harder to get out of the bottle and the smell isn’t that great.  Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
Chayana R.
One of my favorite leave in conditioners.. it’s not very thick so it easy to distribute and it works well with many of my style products.. pretty affordable and conveniently sold at stores..
Sirena N.
I was hesitant to try this since I have wavy/curly hair that can be weighed down, but I heard such great things that I had to try it! I am so impressed! First, the ingredients are all natural and the list is so short compared to other products that I feel good about putting this in my hair. Second, I love this as a refresher and a leave in and it is one of the products I've actually almost finished!
Ashley W.
Claremont, CA
I love this leave in/detangler!!! I use this to refresh my curls every morning and to style my hair. I like it much better than other brands on the market. Adds just enough moisture to my hair everyday. I usually get it at target. Great for 4a/4b natural hair like mine :)
Lisa W.
Long Branch
I really dig this stuff! It’s an excellent rinse out or leave in conditioner for when I wear my hair curly. When I am blowing my hair straight and then following it up with a pass or two of the flat iron! I use this on my wet ends to avoid heat damage. The slip that you get from this conditioner is so smooth, but weightless. This is also excellent if you co-wash.
Trinity T.
frederickspurg
I leave this product I’m my hair and it’s the best it smell great and it lasting long and i would compare it to she’s moister perfect for both scalp types .... I was super satisfied with this product
Shirley L.
The best leave-in conditioner for natural hair period. Doesn’t weigh hair down, it has a light consistency and pairs well with almost any product! Excellent for detangling hair and locks in moisture. Leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable.
Ashley R.
This leave in conditioner is my holy grail! It is light weight and always makes detangling my hair super easy. It smells great and works well under other styling products!
Marie M.
Gilford, NH
This has been a staple for me for years. Excellent at detangling, and provides lightweight moisture to all hair types. I have 2c/3a hair and am silicone free, my mom uses silicone conditioner as well as coloring her straight fine hair. This leave in works great for both of us! Every hair loves this leave in!
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back