BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Van J.
Defined my curls as well and great to use as a deep conditioner smells so good you could eat it all up lol
Eden D.
Toronto
Love love love this brand. It is my favourite curly, natural, kinky hair leave in conditioner. In fact acteur a couple trys it’s became the only one I ever use. I have A LOT of hair and it is type 4c this product lasts forever. You really only use a bit and it works wonders. I definitely recommend it:)
Elina R.
USE THIS AS A DETANGLER. It is not hydrating enough to be a conditioner. It is amazing as a detangler though as it helps your comb undo your knots with ease. I love it! It has great packaging and it does the job quickly and efficiently.
Waithera M.
Dubai, Dubai marina
Another staple. It is a detangler so dont use it thinking it will be moisturizing on your dry hair (if your hair is dry that is) it works great when hair is wet especially as part of your LOC method.
Waad G.
riyadh
I tried lots of leave in conditioners in the last few years, this is the one that suited my 3B curly hair.
It’s moisturizing and defines the curls without weighting it down. Affordable.
Hollie W.
London
I have been curious about this conditioner for ages. I was very excited to see it in my local shop as it was quite difficult to buy in uk a long while.
It defiantly defines my curls and gives a lovely sheen to my hair the scent is nice too. Its great for a wash and go as i like to let my hair air dry.
I will repurchase but I'm also curious to try other products for curly hair.
Tania B.
Toronto, ON
I haven't used it as much as yet, but I like that the ingredients are clean and natural. It doesn't mix with my main gel so I need to experiment more with combos
juliana r.
kelowna
Has a nice scent to the product. I apply after my shower and leaves my hair moisturized and knot free. I have problems with frizzy hair and this product tones it down a bit. Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
Patricia R.
Montréal, QC
It's a free protein leave in conditionner. It does detangle well my hair (3c-4a). I dont feel it moisturizes well my hair but I like tout use it during summertime because it's light.
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
Im very satisfied !This is my favourite and only detangler that I use every wash day to get those knots out its cruelty free and has a lovely light scent to it. When I use this and a styler on top my braid outs and wash n goes are so beautiful!
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

Kohl's