BY KINKY-CURLY #57 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Nilsa L.
Great leave in conditioner for curly hair. Keeps your curls soft and has a really good scent too.
Sydni J.
This is an excellent leave in. It left my hair soft, easy to deranged, and extra moisturized.
Siobhan D.
Charleston, WV
Kinky-Curly make a wonderful leave-in conditioner. It keeps your hair moist and helps frizz.
ericka w.
Definitely worth the hype. made my curls soft & defined. definitely want this product again.
Elizabeth A.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Really great detangler. But as my 4C hair grows longer it's not as effective as it use to be
Angel P.
Used this product when I first big chopped my natural hair. Amazing product for wash n gos!
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
This product is AMAZE balls my hair is on 10000000 when I apply this to my coils and curls.
Lynn D.
Youngstown, OH
This works real good n it keeps you hair not dry and brittle un like other products
Precious C.
Hampton, GA
This is a good detangler I use it once I get out the shower and it works wonders
Evoya S.
Tifton, GA
A conditioner is great for natural hair or relaxed it also has a delicious scent
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back