BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Emiliano C.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Great product. Leaves my hair soft with enough shine. It works well as a base product before you apply your hold
Marie
This product dentangles hair very nicely. It smells really good and leaves hair manageable. Great as a leave in.
Jalissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Its not worth the rave to me being a leave in its only goid at detangling but it leaves my curls hard and sticky
Kali A.
Pittsburg, CA
Really good for curly hair to keep it in place!Has a great smell and acts as a gel and keeps the curls defined!
Katherine M.
Philadelphia, PA
My best friend to stile and detangle my hair this is so light weight and good that my hair loves it so much...
Latoshia G.
Winston Salem, NC
I enjoy the way the Kinky Curly Knot today Conditioner softens my hair and make it extremely easy to detangle.
Jashala f.
The G.O.A.T. detangler. I've been using this for years and every time I try something new I always come back.
Talia E.
Been transitioning for over a year now and this product works wonders. Its a little pricey but its worth it.
Graciela D.
Good detangler but not a leave in. Made my hair weighed down and sticky. Had to mix it with another product.
Princess S.
Rochester, NY
This is my absolute favorite leave in conditioner. It's great to use as a leave in and also as a detangler.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

Kohl's