BY KINKY-CURLY #29 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
ShaKia R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Great conditioner for detangling natural hair. The scent isn't overpowering. It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy or sticky.
Chelsea F.
Love this product! A little goes a long way. It works well under other products brands as well. And it has such a sweet smell!
Taina P.
Too thick on its own. Had to dilute 4:1 The ingredients list is great, but for 3a-b low porosity curls this was much too heavy.
LaTrice D.
Great leave-in/rinse out conditioner, it’s lightweight but very moisturizing. My only complaint is that the bottle is too small
Adrienne A.
It smells amazing , And I like it as a detangled for natural hair. But I don't like the white residue it leave on your hair.
Rickchele M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Since being natural this is my go to detangler. It really helps get the knots out because my hair is so curly and difficult.
Abi E.
Arlington, TX
#staple #essential this is the ONLY conditioner I use now. Perfect for my 4C kinks and curls. I use their other products too.
Joria W.
Country Club Hills, IL
This is a GREAT conditioner. An amazing leave in, deep conditioner and co wash. A little bit pricey but well worth the money
Emily H.
Chester, SC
Destiny S.
This stuff is amazing!! I have 4a/3c curls and this leave in has made my curls pop!!!! Definitely my go to conditioner!!
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back