BY KINKY-CURLY #42 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Ryoko M.
After reading raving reviews on this, I decided to give it a try. The price is definitely higher than some Curly Girl approved products, so I was hesitant. After trying it... all I can say is... meh. It wasn’t a game changer for me, not a deal breaker. It moisturized ok, but it didn’t make my waves amazing (I was using it as a leave in). Perhaps I just didn’t have the right combination of products to make this shine?
Mariko R.
This is a great value for a leave in conditioner! A little but seriously goes a long way. This product is best for those with dry and curly hair that's prone to frizz. Since I incorporated this into my routine my curl definition has improved.
Jasmine G.
This works really well on my daughters hair so far ive only added water to it in a spray bottle so I can only imagine once I shampoo her hair as add a generous amount it will work nicely. I recommend this for anyone that hair dry matted hair
Charisma S.
New York
This product makes it easy for me to detangle my type 4 hair. It softens and loosens hair. It is good for dry scalp not sure about oily but it is a okay price. I am completely satisfied with this product and plan on purchasing it again.
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
I love this product so much. It does wonders for the detangling process and it smells amazing this has been a staple product for me for years. It gives the right amount of soup and moisture that my hair definitely needs after a wash.
Gloria S.
Jacksonville
Kinky-curly Knot Today Leave, is a must have. My Holy Grail, my go to. It pairs Well with other products. The slip is incredible. I love the scent the fragrance is wonderful light and airy not lingering. My hair love this leave in
Leah F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
A great leave-in conditioner, safe for those following the curly girl method. I have loose curls and I use a small amount while hair is soaking wet. It helps give my curls definition and I never have any issue with my hair being too dry. It has a light smell that I don’t really notice once it’s in my hair.
Yesenia P.
Springfield , MA
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner was my curly girl method holy grail. I started my journey using this product in 2015. This is my 3rd bottle! It’s my go to Conditioner whenever my curls feel like the need extra moisture. It has great slip. It smells amazing. And it really detangles with ease. I would highly recommend it!
Jamina P.
I absolutely love this product! When I apply it to my 4C hair texture, it makes it more manageable and soft. It is perfect to use for the maximum hydration method or just to curl your hair with for a wash and go.
Makena C.
Mililani, HI
I have been using this for years and I love it. I have 3b/c curly hair. So I try to use products that help keep my curls moisturized A little goes a long way. I have used it to help detangle my hair and as a leave in conditioner. Highly recommend!
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?