BY KINKY-CURLY #42 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the best detanglers I've ever used. It also leaves my hair feeling moisturized. It works very well under the Kinky Curly Curling Custard.
Regan J.
I liked this product because it I light weight but I used it when I was transitioning. I wouldn't mind trying it now, I'm sure I would like it even more.
Haleigh B.
I love this product times a million! My curly hair can get pretty tangled and this product is a God send! It untangles and makes my hair smell great!
Becca F.
Hamel, MN
I've been using this for years. It makes untangling my knots easy breezy. A little on the pricey side but you don't need much of it for it to work.
Tishara C.
Jamaica , NY
It works, but it's not the best. It can leave hair looking a little dull so you definitely have to add a little shine after. It smells good though
Mia H.
Birmingham, AL
I really like this conditioner. It is very moisturizing, and provides good slip while detangling my hair. It works great as a leave in conditioner.
Shabana I.
Bought this on Amazon because the reviews were amazing. Talk about detangler. Literally don't even need a comb. Super soft and amazing! Must try!
Hannah D.
Snellville, GA
One of my absolute MUST HAVE hair products for my natural curly hair ... this conditioner smoothes and detangles my hair so easily ... love it!
Tiffany W.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely loved this leave in conditioner. My first time using it was on Sunday left my hair feeling moisturize and detangled my hair easily
Diamond W.
Tacoma, WA
This leave in is definitely a #gamechanging product that I will be continuing to use 2017. It helps hydrate my naps and define my curls also
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?