BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Roxanne J.
Stratford, CT
I really like this leave-in especially for refreshing second day hair. It quenches my moisture hungry hair without weighing it down or leaving a residue. A little bit on the expensive side for the size but worth the money.
Segen T.
I was not a fan of this leave in. I heard a lot of t about it keeping the hair soft and completely untangled. I personally had a different experience with this product. It left my hair soft and smelling good but it wasn't as soft as I expected and my hair still got tangled. Glad it works for some people.
Renee S.
Royston, GA
One of the best leave-in/detanglers i have ever used. It gives me great slip for my 4b-4c natural hair. Keeps it moisturized for days. Not greasy or sticky. Price wise, it is a little pricey so i use it sparingly.
Shay M.
When I first became natural in 2011 I really didn't know what products to use and I found this product and I still love until this day I fell in love with it ASAP I would have all my friends buy their products
myrka v.
I bought this product because I heard a lot about it. & I understand y...leaves my hair feeling fresh & not full of product. & the smell is unbelievable. the smell is whoooo!!!
Miriam Q.
Apo, AE
I use it more as a detangler after washing and conditioning. It works great with both my kids, one has looser curls, the other has tight curls. It makes detangling easy for both! It has a pleasant smell and doesn't dry their hair out like so many other products we've tried.
Benahir C.
FAIR LAWN
Last week was the first time i used this product and OMG i fell in love with this product,... left me with big curls and it defrizz my hair ... never noticed how frizzy my hair was until i used this product
Elen H.
I am in LOVE with this for my 2C/3A curls. I use it as a leave in before gel, and it is devine for keeping my curls detangled, frizz free, and moisturized. I has a gorgeous smell, thats not too strong, but smells good in the shower.
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
My curls love this product! I use it on my daughters hair also. Helps detangle and keeps curls defined and soft, never crunchy. Smells so good! A little pricey though.
t.lashawn c.
Newark NJ

This works well as a starting base underneath the kinky curly curling custard. As a detangling moisturizing leave in on its on, it does nothing for my type 4 hair alone
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

Kohl's