BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Junila J.
Middletown, NY
This conditioner is serious stuff! Although, it is a bit expensive, it lasts a long time and it makes your hair feel sooooo soft!!! One of my favorites.This is a good detangler, I always recommend it.
Chloe L.
Bronx, NY
I have type 4A hair and this product works wonders at detangling and moisturrizing my curls/coils. I use this in conjunction with the KKCC and I have experieced some of my best wash n gos to date. Definitely a Holy Grail product for me.
Dericka S.
Seguin , TX
I have really tight curls and coils and this is by far not the best detangling product I've used. It does what it says it will do but it does not exceed expectations like most people have you believe.
J v.
Kinky curly knot today has become a staple for me as a great detangler and a leave in conditioner which smells amazing and conditions my hair so well. I have no complaints and am repurchasing forever
Charnell F.
I used this once as a leave in conditioner and i got a lot of dryness and tangles. My hair is very thick and coarse at the back of my head and I struggled to comb through my hair with this product.
Imani P.
This is my favorite leave-in conditioner to date. It's good for all hair types. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. It's a definite must try for anyone with natural hair!
Courtney D.
Great for Detangling while going between washes! Its the most slippery product I've ever used, but it will stop my curl making products from working because it pulls a lot of moisture to my hair.
Nikki M.
I don't really use it to detangle unless I plan to brush my curls smooth. It works well as a leave-in with my non-porous 3c/4a curls followed up with argan oil and the Kinky Curly styling gel.
Janie R.
I love the way this smells. I don't really need much detangling because my conditioner takes care of that, but I love this for cutting down on some frizz. Not super expensive too which is great.
Deborah T.
Rockford, IL
Great product works well as detangler and conditioner pairs well with the different stylers that i use on my hair most important is that my hair is easy to manage i give this product 5 stars
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?