BY KINKY-CURLY #42 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Junila J.
Middletown, NY
This conditioner is serious stuff! Although, it is a bit expensive, it lasts a long time and it makes your hair feel sooooo soft!!! One of my favorites.This is a good detangler, I always recommend it.
Charnell F.
I used this once as a leave in conditioner and i got a lot of dryness and tangles. My hair is very thick and coarse at the back of my head and I struggled to comb through my hair with this product.
Imani P.
This is my favorite leave-in conditioner to date. It's good for all hair types. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth. It's a definite must try for anyone with natural hair!
Deborah T.
Rockford, IL
Great product works well as detangler and conditioner pairs well with the different stylers that i use on my hair most important is that my hair is easy to manage i give this product 5 stars
Janie R.
I love the way this smells. I don't really need much detangling because my conditioner takes care of that, but I love this for cutting down on some frizz. Not super expensive too which is great.
Nikki M.
I don't really use it to detangle unless I plan to brush my curls smooth. It works well as a leave-in with my non-porous 3c/4a curls followed up with argan oil and the Kinky Curly styling gel.
Roxanne J.
Stratford, CT
I really like this leave-in especially for refreshing second day hair. It quenches my moisture hungry hair without weighing it down or leaving a residue. A little bit on the expensive side for the size but worth the money.
Ana P.
Dorchester, MA
Love the consistency of it. The fact that you can leave it as a leave in conditioner is amazing!!! It loosens up your curls and leaves your hair smelling good and feeling wonderfully smooth!!
Segen T.
I was not a fan of this leave in. I heard a lot of t about it keeping the hair soft and completely untangled. I personally had a different experience with this product. It left my hair soft and smelling good but it wasn't as soft as I expected and my hair still got tangled. Glad it works for some people.
Renee S.
Royston, GA
One of the best leave-in/detanglers i have ever used. It gives me great slip for my 4b-4c natural hair. Keeps it moisturized for days. Not greasy or sticky. Price wise, it is a little pricey so i use it sparingly.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?