BY KINKY-CURLY #57 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Lulla I.
I LOVE this detangler, its good also as a leave in and its great for wash and go's, smells good, and leaves your hair smooth and the curls look really good. the only reason i give it 4 stars is that its pricey and the container is small for the price, so i tend to not use it all the time only for certain occasions.
Paige R.
I love this product so so much!! It defines my curls and makes them extremely soft. The smell of it is great and it's one of my favorite leave in/detanglers. The price wasn't too bad for it, and I would definitely purchase again
sophia m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I think this product is good on curly hair... My hair is more kinky curl thinks and my daughter have curly hair whic this product seem to do very well on her her... The cost was reasonable... I do not like the texture but the smell is soft scent not harsh...
Ivy E.
Fernley, NV
I love love love KCKT. It was one of the first products I used after I BC'd so I may be partial. But I love this stuff. I use it as a leave in but it can be used as a rinse out conditioner. It's great for detangling as well.
Aja B.
Providence, RI
Perfect for natural hair of ALL hair types. One of my staple in my product box. Gives my curls a nice soft feeling and a nice bounce.Has really good slip and lets my fingers just glide through and easy to detangle with.
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
I LOVE this product. It works so well! It instantly smooths my hair and makes it feel soft. It helps detangle but I mainly use it to just help with the dryness in my hair. It's an amazing leave-in conditioner. Absolutely recommend.
Laura A.
This conditioner is the best multitasker! I use this as both a leave-in AND a refresher. For refreshing, I spray water in my hair and gently smooth this into my hair, and then TA-DA refreshed curls! Love this stuff!
Jeraliz D.
lakeland, FL
This is one of my favorite leave in conditioner. It works great! It has so much slip that it makes the detangling process so much easier. This product also smells amazing and it contains good quality ingredients
Christine W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the best leave in and detangling conditioner I have ever used...you can also add it to your homemade deep treatments and it works wonders.. I wish the product would go on sale or they would make a bigger size.
Mariah W.
I really love this stuff. It has been a staple in my natural hair journey. It makes de tangling my hair a way easier task. I don't think I could live with out it!
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back