BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Taquanza L.
Philadelphia, PA
This leave-in is awesome. It's an awesome moisturizer and detangler. I have awesome slippage for my "kinky curly" hair. A little goes a long way for me. It's pricey but worth it.
andrea f.
I naturally curly girl must have a great leave in conditioner. This is great for defining curls and providing moisture. It is also great for refreshing crochet braids - just fill a quarter spray bottle with leave in then add water and coconut oil.
Renkea N.
Sunrise, FL
This conditioner is a must for me it has so much slip to it great for detangling hair I been using this since going natural also about four years now and I tried others but nothing does what this does for my hair u can't go wrong with this.
Imani D.
Fort Worth , TX
I have kinky curly type 4 hair. This product has awesome slip, I love it for my wash and gos, I just have to pair it with some kind of oil and gel and i'm good for at least 5 days. The smell wasn't what I was expecting but it isn't bad.
Janette bm126463 F.
This works amazing for my coils. It is expensive but it is worth every penny. I don't know how lived without it. Great for finger detangling and love the definition it gives me
Katie  M.
Lynn Haven, FL
Meh, I have 3a/3b hair and this doesn't do much for me. Maybe I'm just not using it right? It's good for the price though. But still, I have better leave ins and detanglers.
Amanda E.
I love this stuff! It's such a great detangler but I don't think it does much as a leave in conditioner. In fact, since I usually detangle my hair in the shower when I've already got conditioner in it so I use this when I'm detangling my already dry hair to put in twists and I put a little in my water spray bottle because it adds great slip when I'm refreshing my curls in the morning.
Erin N.
Kinky Curly is by far my #1 hair product company, you can't go wrong with using a lot of this conditioner because it's so inexpensive you can just keep on repurchasing this. My favorite product by Kinky Curly is their Curling Custard.
Senlly D.
Oceanside, CA
This product keeps my curls defined. It is great to put on out the shower and out the door. the best part it is not a very thick application, very light, not sticky at all.
Stephanie J.
It is really slippery and it really works for detangling however I think it's a bit pricey and even though I had really great results, I can get the same results or even better with other products.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

Kohl's