BY KINKY-CURLY #57 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Tiffany B.
Vail, AZ
I used this in the beginning of my natural hair journey. I loved it! I would definitely purchase this again. It gave my hair amazing slip and melted the tangles away with no hesitation. Great product!
Toni R.
Clarkston, GA
GREAT DETANGLER AND MOISTURIZER... very similar to the SM Shea Butter Detangler, Extra‑Moisture and more expensive....It also seems to work better for my hair in the summer months than the winter ones.
Mariely M.
I have try A LOT of curly hair products and I always come back to this, it makes my hair very soft and defined,I use it as a leave in conditioner and only use a little bit of some gel after this, the only thing I dont like is that I need a lot and the bottle is to little for me.
Sinthya F.
Rockaway, NJ
I use this on both on my curly hair and my daughter's hair. She is a mixed baby and I have been using this since she was 17 months old on her hair. Its gentle and doesn't have a strong fragrance. It makes detangling both my hair and my daughter's much curlier hair very easy.
Vicki M.
OMG!!!!!
I've found the "holy grail"!
This is a product I wish I would've known about sooner.
Average price in my area around 10- 12 dollars depending on the stores.
I use about a quarter size, for my hair length.
I wish it came in a 32oz or more size bottle with a pump☺
Cynthia A.
Los Angeles
Best leave in conditioner I have ever used, the smell is light and the consistency has a lot of slip which makes it easy to detangle. Leaves curls moisturized, defined, and light feeling. Perfect !
Dominique W.
Hatfield, MA
This was the first natural hair product I bought for myself, and it has stayed in my routine even though literally everything else has changed. In the 3 years I've been natural, this has remained my main Holy Grail product. Smells nice and makes my hair feel even better.
Taylor I.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! It gets my tangles out and actually this is all I use for my hair and coconut oil. No styler or anything and it comes out so soft and detangles. I can do braidouts, flexifod sets, everything! I love this stuff and its an okay price too compared to the competitors!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
This conditioner has been life changing for my hair. I've been using this conditioner for four years now, and my hair growth has been amazing, it always leaves my hair soft to touch with no reaidue.
DeLynda L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my absolute FAVORITE leave-in detangler. I have found none that work better. I have very thick 4a/b/c natural hair ad this really keeps my hair moisturized without having to use too much.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back