BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
stephanie w.
Lafayette, IN
I had a coupon for this so I thought I would try it and I absolutely love it. I have really curly, thick frizzy hair and this made it really soft and easier to brush. Think I am going to try other products of this brand next!
Ana M.
Love love love this product!!! Works so good on my natural curly hair.... It detangle my hair really good I use it every time I get out of the shower. I bought it at Walgreens n I think it's like $10 dollars I definitely recommend it
Demitriyah B.
Love love love! It is the best detangler ever! It smells kind of like bubble gum in a way I really like it! The only downfall is that the bottle needs to be bigger because I use this basically everyday to refresh my curls!!
Kiara M.
Bronx, NY
I love using this product. I'm currently transitioning from relaxed to natural hair and my hair gets really tangled. Using this product keeps the knots at bay and helps keep my hair moisturized for the week. A little goes a long way though! Being heavy handed in your application could give your hair a greasy feel.
Ashley B.
This product was a little too hyped. Yes it detangles, Yes it moisturizes but not to the point where I couldn't live with out it.It got me through the summer pretty well.however,I have coarse hair and this product is on the lighter side so i would need a heavier leave in for the winter. The smell is okay too.
Hazel B.
New York
I used this product when I was trying out the maximum hydration method. It helped de tangle my đź’†hair but I did not like the feel of the product. It was like gel instead of leave in. My hair took over 24 hours to dry. It left my hair feeling sticky when it finally did dry. It is in every beauty supply but I will never buy it again
Pam L.
This is one of the best detanglers I've ever used. I have very curly hair, and I can detangle my hair in no time with this detanger. It is all natural and it has a good smell. I wish the bottle was bigger for the price, because I have a lot of hair. Overall, great product as a leave in and a detangler.
Aslin J.
Another product I have been using since high school and that still use now. Even though the custard did nothing for my hair and left it hard. This condition has been my curly hair must have and also my detangler.
Jada R.
This product is amazing for my 4b hair type. I really love how soft and moisturized it leaves my hair. It makes the detangling process way easier and i noticed that I haven't been losing as much hair while detangling ever since this conditioner !
Brianna S.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great detangler on my curly hair. It has great slip, has a good smelll and it last a really long time because you don't really need to use that much product especially if you section your hair. The only problem is that it is very expensive so if you want to splurge you should buy this.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?