BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Sarah H.
Alexandria
This is my go to leave in! The reason being is that no matter how knotted my hair like tumble weed knots y’all this conditioner will detangle my hair with ease. I’ve literary had people ask me in the middle of the store what I use and I grab from my cart this product. It works wonders on my 3c curls. I just wish they came in Costco sized packaging and had a pump to squirt the product out.
Christmary M.
Oceanside, CA
This detangling leave-in is my go to! It smells nice, a bit pricey but you have to understand you are getting a leave-in and detangler in one bottle. And a little goes a long way! Perfect for all types of hair, I myself have super curly hair and dilute it with water.
Brie M.
Elyria , OH
I love kinky curly products especially this one I must say it is pricy but it’s worth it especially if your just now becoming natural this has to be my go to hair product. This product smells amazing I also like to mix oil with it because my hair loves to eat hair products but I would recommend this product because one it’s the best and two I use it and it made my hair grow out a lot.
Mariko R.
This is a great value for a leave in conditioner! A little but seriously goes a long way. This product is best for those with dry and curly hair that's prone to frizz. Since I incorporated this into my routine my curl definition has improved.
Jasmine G.
This works really well on my daughters hair so far ive only added water to it in a spray bottle so I can only imagine once I shampoo her hair as add a generous amount it will work nicely. I recommend this for anyone that hair dry matted hair
Gloria S.
Jacksonville
Kinky-curly Knot Today Leave, is a must have. My Holy Grail, my go to. It pairs Well with other products. The slip is incredible. I love the scent the fragrance is wonderful light and airy not lingering. My hair love this leave in
Sena D.
By FAR my favorite leave in detangler of life. I tried it about a year ago and OMG!! It works on wet and dry hair and really gets the knots out and prevents them. I will never be without this in my arsenal of hair care. Doesn’t create a lot of buildup and lasts for days between uses!! I use it on about day 3 after washing my hair to maintain snark free curls.. this can really bring my hair from a complete rats nest to silky locks in a minute. Love.
LaToya S.
Los Angeles
Softens and helps detangle my hair. Doesn’t leave residue, it’s lightweight, but still works well with type 4 hair. I use it most after a hair wash and top it with coconut oil. My go-to product. I buy it over and over again.
Leah F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
A great leave-in conditioner, safe for those following the curly girl method. I have loose curls and I use a small amount while hair is soaking wet. It helps give my curls definition and I never have any issue with my hair being too dry. It has a light smell that I don’t really notice once it’s in my hair.
Yesenia P.
Springfield , MA
Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner was my curly girl method holy grail. I started my journey using this product in 2015. This is my 3rd bottle! It’s my go to Conditioner whenever my curls feel like the need extra moisture. It has great slip. It smells amazing. And it really detangles with ease. I would highly recommend it!
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?