BY KINKY-CURLY #57 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Jamie M.
Riverview, FL
I have thick, coarse, frizzy curls and I use this as a leave in and as a detangler. I like that it doesn't leave residue or make my hair oily. Recently my skin has become sensitive to this product, so I am taking a break from it, but will return to it soon. I find that it works best as a detangler in the shower followed by Kinky Curly Curling Custard.
Faithe T.
This is one of the best natural hair care lines/products on the market! It has great slip for detangling thick, curly, or coarse hair. Works great as a leave-in. Conditions well, and can even be used as a styler. Before I started wearing my hair in locs Kinky Curly Curling Custard, and Kinky Curly Knot Today were my go to natural hair care products. I love the fact that this is actually a true "natural hair care" product, and that I can go into an actual store to purchase the product. The Kinky Curly line of hair care products is definitely worth the price!
Nilaja s.
Smyrna, DE
I was skeptical of this product at first, being as though I had never heard anything about it before. I was in a rush and needed my hair done badly so I decided to take a leap of faith... I purchased this product and I'm so glad I did!!! When I was finished using it my hair felt like butter! No lie! I was able to glide my fingers straight through my curly hair hours after washing this out! I'm in aw of this product.
Katilynn S.
Arlington , TX
Love this product. I use it to detangle my curly hair and it works wonders. It makes it so easy to comb through. And it leaves my hair really soft. This is the first product I tried that compares to the softness. It doesn't dry my hair out. I love it
Rosa P.
This is my baby, i loooove this product beyond words, its so amazing, its safe for color treated hair and the most amazing part is how crazy this defines my curls, it leaves the soft, not crunchy at all and you can combine it with multiple products.
A tip, dont mix this with the devar curl super cream cause it is going to create a white thingy that you wont like to deal with.
Petra A.
Cypress, TX
I have curly often tangled hair and this conditioner and leave in is one of teh few things that's helped me tame it. Depending on the place you get it from it is sround 10 dollars and a reasonable price for such an amazing product. Knot today moisturizes and detangles my hair and i love the slip and lightness of teh produt. It also smells great!
Meosha L.
Acworth, GA
I always use this product as a leave in conditioner. I love how soft and moisturized my hair feels after applying it to my hair. This product is really great for type 4 hair naturals like myself, because it does not contain any of the drying ingredients for our hair type. Although it is pricey, it's definitely a staple part of my regimen.
Dominique F.
Stamford, CT
I love this product! It smells great. It leaves my hair really soft and feeling conditioned for days! It helps give my hair definition! You can totally detangle with this product and it washes right out. It works best with the curling custard
Alma C.
Cypress, TX
One of my top 3 leave in conditioners! I find this at Target or wholefoods. I love it because it is Natural/chemical free and leaves my hair feeling soft like a baby. Every chance I get, I always reach for this product it is truly amazing
Jaela B.
I've always kept my hair natural (4a) and most products dried my hair out so I had to add tons of moisturizer. But this conditioner is like a gift from heaven with how your knots almost seem to melt, how healthy your hair will look and how soft your hair is afterwards! I'd recommend this to everyone who has very curly hair.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back