BY KINKY-CURLY #42 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
LOVE this stuff. I use it as a leave in and a detangler. The slip is amazing, and it does moisturize my hair. It is a little pricey but I've found I don't need to use much of it - my hair is soaking wet when I apply it and the water helps it spread. It smells awesome also.
Nora B.
Arlington, VA
Okay I know I'm white and typically this product isn't used by white girls. But I'm here for all my fellow Jews who have naturally hella wavy/curly/frizzy hair. I can straighten my hair really well but before I can do that, my Jew curls need to be tamed. I deep condition and my hair has still broken combs. Think Mia from Princess Diaries. So my friend recommended this to me and honestly y'all it is life changing. God bless this product and the wonderful people who developed it. I haven't broken another comb since I started using this. Target carries it.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I didn't like this product at first because I wasn't using it right...but after I figured it out, I found out that I LOVE this product! It really does help to detangle your hair and makes it super easy for the comb to glide right through! It's wonderful!
Faithe T.
This is one of the best natural hair care lines/products on the market! It has great slip for detangling thick, curly, or coarse hair. Works great as a leave-in. Conditions well, and can even be used as a styler. Before I started wearing my hair in locs Kinky Curly Curling Custard, and Kinky Curly Knot Today were my go to natural hair care products. I love the fact that this is actually a true "natural hair care" product, and that I can go into an actual store to purchase the product. The Kinky Curly line of hair care products is definitely worth the price!
Elizabeth S.
Rochester, NY
My hair is wavy mixed with curly and very think, meaning it's a disaster to take care of. I manage to do quite well with actually getting a comb to go through it (relatively) easily with just a small amount of this Knot Today Conditioner! One bottle can last me months, and it's the only conditioner I've found that actually helps with detangling.
Nilaja s.
Smyrna, DE
I was skeptical of this product at first, being as though I had never heard anything about it before. I was in a rush and needed my hair done badly so I decided to take a leap of faith... I purchased this product and I'm so glad I did!!! When I was finished using it my hair felt like butter! No lie! I was able to glide my fingers straight through my curly hair hours after washing this out! I'm in aw of this product.
Jamie M.
Riverview, FL
I have thick, coarse, frizzy curls and I use this as a leave in and as a detangler. I like that it doesn't leave residue or make my hair oily. Recently my skin has become sensitive to this product, so I am taking a break from it, but will return to it soon. I find that it works best as a detangler in the shower followed by Kinky Curly Curling Custard.
Katilynn S.
Arlington, TX
Love this product. I use it to detangle my curly hair and it works wonders. It makes it so easy to comb through. And it leaves my hair really soft. This is the first product I tried that compares to the softness. It doesn't dry my hair out. I love it
Petra A.
Cypress, TX
I have curly often tangled hair and this conditioner and leave in is one of teh few things that's helped me tame it. Depending on the place you get it from it is sround 10 dollars and a reasonable price for such an amazing product. Knot today moisturizes and detangles my hair and i love the slip and lightness of teh produt. It also smells great!
Rosa P.
This is my baby, i loooove this product beyond words, its so amazing, its safe for color treated hair and the most amazing part is how crazy this defines my curls, it leaves the soft, not crunchy at all and you can combine it with multiple products.
A tip, dont mix this with the devar curl super cream cause it is going to create a white thingy that you wont like to deal with.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?