BY KINKY-CURLY #42 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Jessica B.
Concord, NC
Amazing detaingler and moisturizer. Great for spring and summer when the elements get you your hair. I do not recommend using it for heat styling but it's amazing and the length I was able to grow and retain is amazing. It has been one of the few products I e used that really hydrated my hair.
Dana P.
Awesome product! Love using Kinky Curly Knot Today Conditioner. I have natural 4b hair and this definitely helps when those pesky wash days come around. It is a detangler,moisturizer and styler all in one. It makes combing through my hair so much easier. It can be a tad bit on the pricey side but all in all a very good product.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
I absolutely love this stuff... It leaves my hair shiny and I can use my fingers to comb through my curls. Hey just letting you ladies know that there is a policy council meeting Tuesday, July 11 @6 in MLK Conference room. If you are wanting to support Dr. Wade's reinstatement. A bit pricey, but it works. This is my go to for a perfect wash and go! It's good for people with dry hair it gives it moisture and shine. Also when you re-wet your hair the product is still working.
Margie L U.
Rochester, NY
My first impression was horrible about this product. cuz it caused flakes in my hair. but i figured out how to use it the correct way and i absolutely love it. when I'm feeling expensive, i splurge on it but is I'm feeling cheap, i just stare at it on the shelf at target. it is amazing for detangling my hair in the shower. i love it soo much. and it smells amazing. i recommend this to any and everyone who needs something with a lot of slip and hold your curls in place!
v T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I have very thick, coarse curls that can seem unmanageable at times. However, with this product, my detangling process becomes a lot easier. My fingers can run through my hair with knot today...and not to mention the smell is amazing. I just try to use it sparingly to reduce build up!
Tangela A.
This is a staple. KCKT detangles and moisturizes my curls like no other.

No matter what, I apply KCKT to my hair in the shower while my hair is soaking wet. During winter, this leave-in is the first product I use followed by an oil then a styler. During summer, I never need a separate styler as long as I use a thicker oil blend.

KCKT it doesn't have a strong fragrance and it doesn't make my hair shiny on its own; so, a good oil blend is key to enhance shine/sheen.
Kelly G.
Clifton Park, NY
I have always had thick wavy hair. Since I was little I have had reeeeally bad knots. I used to literally have to brush my hair for 20 min before the shower, in the shower and then afterwards. THIS IS A COMPLETE GAME CHANGER IT WILL LITERALLY CHANGE UR LIFE. best detangler there is! I put some in my hair at the end of my shower and rinse a little out and then leave the rest in. It's amazing.
Enisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this product on my daughters hair and really like it. It has a wonderful tropical smell that I have really grown to like. I find that it makes combing out my daughter's curly hair a lot easier. Worth a try if u are in the market for a quality detangler.
Yvonne N.
Sugar Land, TX
This is my holy grail leave in conditioner. It smells like coconut and it leaves my 4b hair feeling soft with twistouts. The price may be steep but its worth it. For those who say they don't like it , you may be using it wrong as a conditioner when its meant as a leave in. I also like to make a hair spritz for when my hair is in braids and I mix 25% kinky curly knot today, and 75% water.
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
LOVE this stuff. I use it as a leave in and a detangler. The slip is amazing, and it does moisturize my hair. It is a little pricey but I've found I don't need to use much of it - my hair is soaking wet when I apply it and the water helps it spread. It smells awesome also.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?