BY KINKY-CURLY #42 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Chanel D.
One of the best for detangling curly or kinky hair. It allows a comb to glide through easily, smooths the hair shaft to tame frizz, and encourages clumping of your curls which usually only happens for me with gel products. Also this product is light weight so it won't weigh your hair down but has enough slip for thick hair. Been using this as a leave in for years, it's awesome!
Kimberly L.
Gardner, MA
I have super curly, dry hair and the Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner is so great with my hair. I use it as a leave-in conditioner every time I wash my hair. It really helps to moisturize my hair and also makes it so easy to brush. I even use it in my daughter's hair, which is super fine and tangles so easy. It makes her hair manageable as well.
Richole H.
Auburn hills, MI
When in doubt this is my go-to leave-in conditioner/detangler. When I as newly natural this was the first leave in I purchased, 8 years later it's the product i keep consistently on hand (my favorite 6th Man!). I do have to deduct 1 star for moisture. My Type 4 hair craves it and this just doesn't pack a powerful enough punch HOWEVER, all of that can be overlooked due it to detangling properties.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
I've been natural for about four years. If you're natural, you know that finding the right products can be a process. Believe me when I tell you that there is magic in Kinky Curly's Knot Today. It leaves my hair soft and it smells wonderful. Knot Today is the only leave-in conditioner I'll use.
Corrie W.
Spartanburg, SC
It definitely melts the tangles from my hair an smells sweet and tropical. This leave in makes my hair soft and adds moisture and curl definition. The product is available at target. I do wish it was a few dollars cheeper but, it is an all natural product.
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Nothing special to me. It definitely held my hair in place but it caused my curls to become dry. I would suggest using a moisturizer as a base and a little goes a long way. This product smelled good and the formula is very slippery. Wish it was cheaper but since it's not my cup of tea I suppose it doesn't matter.
Stephanie W.
I love this natural leave in conditioner! I had always heard great things and my hair loved it when I tried it. You don't need to use a lot and it smells nice. The scent doesn't linger too long which is great if you prefer unscented items. It locks in moisture and is paraben-free, sulfate-free, and has no silicones. I bought mine from a Target store but it is available at most drug stores or hair care stores.
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
When it's wash day, I look forward to using this because of the intoxicating scent and texture. It could be a little better size wise for the price being that I have a lot of hair to coat but I haven't found anything better to tame my hair.
Aniya B.
I give this product 4 stars because it is a great detangler and leave in. I also use this for my wash and go's. It is a light weight product. I would not be repurchasing this again only because it was pricey for about 4 uses of it ( i have a bit above shoulder length curly hair) To help make this product last i did dilute it with water.
Taylor C.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I use this on my 4a/4b hair and it makes me look forward to washing it! It instantly melts into my low po hair and leaves my curls soft and defined. Any tangles are gone and it's amazing and you don't need to use a ton. It's kinda pricey but I got lucky and found it on a random sale! But it's def worth it since the ingredients are unlike other products
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?