BY KINKY-CURLY #57 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Vanessa N.
Boston, MA
Best detangler I have ever used!!! The slip is amazing. It's also affordable and worth repurchasing. I would recommend for all my kinky curly gals with thick coarse hair (4b/4c) :)
NICOLE M.
I have a love/hate relationship with this product. On some days it acts like a creme rinse on my hair and barely does anything, and on other days it's a wonder and hydrates my curls to perfection. I concluded that this is not a moisturizer to save the day, but rather one to use on good days when my moisture balance is already good, like on the day of a good deep conditioning treatment, but NOT on the day of a protein treatment. Still love it because it pairs great with Kinky Curly Curling Custard, and on the days that I can make that combo work, my hair is fantastic!
Kimellody R.
Willingboro, NJ
I've tried many others & I always coming right back to this leave in - detangling conditioner. It's great for all kinky hair types down to the 4c gals. Literally my fav! I can't live without it.
Miquella M.
Atlanta
This leave in is super light weight. It basically feels like a cloud in your hand and it smells great. I think it works better on curls that are no kinkier than a 3c
Ashley G.
Brooklyn, NY
It does just as it says it will and it gets the job done. If you have super coily hair or your hair gets tangled and knotted easily this is for you. It is extremely efficient in those emergency TLC hair situations when you are trying to detangle and you have that one clump of hair that just wont unknot. When applying this, the slip is so amazing that you feel the your strands melt and separate like butter. My only issue is that I have a lot of hair and go through this sooo quickly. Its a small bottle and is a lil over priced for me at $12. But hey if you don't have long hair or are willing to pay, go ahead! If it wasn't for the price I'd give it 5 stars.
Chelsey P.
Fort Worth, TX
This condish has helped me tremendously in SOOOOO many stressful hair moments. My kinky/curly hair is very prone to tangles, knots and it will matt on occasions when I'm being lazy with it.

Knot Today provides amazing slip and helps loosen the tangles! I love that it is a leave in detangler because I'm able to wash, detangle & style!

The only drawback is that it is a bit pricey. Therefore, I only use Knot Today on my serious cases of tangled hair, not on a every wash basis.
Raymi F.
I bought this expensive product after bliving the hype. The product says it's for detangling and also as a leave in. Unfortunately it didn't do that for me as a leave in it was too light and it didn't detangle my hair
It however had a nice smell and gave my hair a nice shine
My twist out was perfect!
I have a 4b/4c hair
I had to return it because I was looking for detangler not shine or hold for twist
Flavia M.
Brooklyn , NY
LOVE this leave in, since I became natural is my first option, I have tried others, but no one helps detangle my hair as this one, this is a must for natural hair girls.
Latoya F.
This conditioner is great for detangling, but not quite as moisturizing as I'd like for a leave-in. If I use this in a twist-out just after I wash, my hair looks and feels great the first day, but then it dries out very abruptly. Still, for the price, it's not terrible and you get a generous amount if you're not using it daily and/or are not heavy-handed.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
This conditioner is great it gives me all the slip I need. I only use it in conjunction with the gel it smells wonderful but the price sucks. The bottle should be double the size for the price especially since it's geared towards people with a lot of hair. I would love a 16oz bottle plz!
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back