BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
CurlFRIEND V.
Miami
This is one of our go to leave ins ! It pairs well with other products, leaving our curls looking great! It works well with our different curl types ! Always great to find a product we both enjoy! We recommend you go out and try it!
Khadijah M.
San Francisco, CA
This has been my go to leave in for a few months now! I love it so much! It smells good it makes de tangling more manageable and my hair is softer. My only problem is a wish I could find a bigger size!
Yadira J.
Princeton, FL
By far the very best detanglee I e used in my 10 years of being natural. My hair is very curly waist length and gets very matted. This leave in melts right through the tangles. It still takes me a while to setangle because I have so much hair but when ever I've run out of this and have used anything else it takes twice as long.
Alyssa P.
Fitchburg, MA
I love this stuff! It hydrates my curls without making them crunchy. I use the shampoo prior and then run a dime size amount through my hair, then towel dry without rinsing it out. Highly recommend!
Jadeen S.
Washington , DC
Great detangler and I'm a killer for a good smell! Affordable for the amount I use per style- it really lasts! Best for oily or dry scalps.  Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
Chayana R.
One of my favorite leave in conditioners.. it’s not very thick so it easy to distribute and it works well with many of my style products.. pretty affordable and conveniently sold at stores..
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Enamorada de este leave in deja el
Pelo suave y con mucho brillo ,además de que el rendimiento es excelente porqué no tienes que aplicar mucho para obtener buenos resultados estoy muy satisfecha
Christina B.
Philadelphia
I’m only giving it 4 stars because I don’t consider this conditioner this is for 2+ day hair that you want to keep looking fresh without conditioning. I️ personally would rinse this out because it can leave hair crunchy
Seleana K.
Hershey, PA
This is the best leave-in conditioner I have ever used. It makes detangling my hair SUPER easy. It makes my hair really smooth. And I am in LOVE with the smell. It is honestly amazing.
Jamillia M.
Lafayette
I was very apprehensive to use this because I haven’t seen many people with 4c hair review it, but surprisingly I like it. It keeps my hair moisturized under my wigs and in my braids. The consistency and the slip are fairly good as well.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

Kohl's