BY KINKY-CURLY #42 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon*
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Catherine P.
WOW !! I love this product sooooo much. Im a natural gal, my curls are always out and flourishing with this amazing product. Makes my curls bounce even more. Not too pricey and even if it was its a must !! LOVE LOVE this product. Remember girls this is a leave-in.
Amber W.
Irmo, SC
When I first started using this product it was amazing but after a few uses I noticed that my hair started to feel a little dry. I’ve changed shampoos since I started using it so that may be the cause. All in all this conditioner wasn’t what it was cracked up to be!
Eliza E.
This smells great, isn't too expensive, and is amazing at detangling long hair after the shower. I think it's a more effective at detangling than conditioning. It's also great for encouraging thick curls.
Melissa G.
Capac, MI
This is a good leave in for sure. Doesnt leave my hair greasy after and I can use every day without an issue. Has very good slip and detangles amazingly for my curls.
Sherece B.
Deer Park, NY
Such an awesome leave-in! It worked well in my hair while I was transitioning from relaxed hair to natural hair. It has great slip and made my hair super easy to detangle. It's been a miracle product. It also works well on my natural hair.
Kimberly G.
Valley Stream, NY
Don't let 'em fool you into thinking this is some regular ol' hair conditioner in a bottle. Oh, no, no - this hair-lovin', knot-slippin', mane-softening gooey goodness is a divine gift sent to us Afro-wearing goddesses.

I don't know what kind of hocus pocus magic Kinky-Curly puts in its wondrous pink tubes, but the moment I slather this god-sent substance on my 'fro, the detangling process, - which usually takes forever and day, plus an eon - goes by faster than you can say "knot today, honey!"

Kinky-Curly Knot Today is a staple in my home. And it should be for yours, too. Well, unless of course you actually enjoy spending an entire lifetime finagling with knots. :)
Gissela S.
Port St Lucie, FL
This leave in conditioner is one of the best in the market. It has great slip, makes detangling a breeze. I love pairing it with the curling custard. I love to use it to refresh my curls. This leave in never disappoints me.
Maria R.
Tucson, AZ
Easy to use, works well I. My young daughter's very tangled hair. This scent is not throng, it has some good ingredients. Not the cleanest but better than most. We used this on natural, curly hair. I would repurchase again.
Lauren W.
This product is absolutely worth all of the hype. It's lightweight and leaves my hair feeling soft and less tangled. It defines curls beautifully and when paired with the coiling custard, your hair will be curlier than ever. It is definitely worth the price and I've already bought my second bottle without finishing the first.
Valerie J.
I am in love with this product. I have natural hair and I am a product junkie but nothing has my hair soft and manageable like this hair product. You don't have to use a lot and it conditions AND detangles. The only downside is the price.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?