BY KINKY-CURLY #57 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Elisa O.
My holy grail. I've used this leave in for 3 years and I'll never stop. I use this in the shower after rinsing out my conditioner as my leave in and it really helps detangle my 3b hair. It has sooo much slip all I gotta do is put it in my hair and I barely even have to finger detangle. It also leaves my hair moisturized I love this leave in.
Brianna W.
BEST LEAVE IN CONDITIONER OUT HERE FOR CURLY HAIR. I stand by this product and live by this product and it's my go to for if I need my hair to look really nice on my wash and go Day and can't take chances with experimenting with new products. It leaves my hair very moisturized and although it is a little pricey, a little goes a very long way. I usually have my bottles for around 2-3 months.
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
So far I love this leave in. I have wavy curls that need moisture or get very frizzy. This keeps them from frizz without weighing them down. I use a large palmful for my hair which is just longer than shoulder length. Little on the pricey side so I will continue to look for alternatives.
Angelica H.
Riverside , CA
I absolutely love this product my hair is very curly but also very nappy I put this in after I shower then brush through it and it makes it so easy not only that but I can leave it in all day my hair feels so soft and moisturized not dry nor frizzy any more , I would recommend this product to all who have curly hair
Stephanie S.
This is a good leave in for my 4b-4c hair, it is moisturizing but if your hair is not wet before applying it, it can tend to sit on top of your hair. I was satisfied with it and so was my brother who has an afro. It does what it says. It  is a little pricey and you go through the bottle fairly quickly.
Alana W.
I Love Love Love this stuff! It penetrates the hair nicely and easy to detangle when using! The smell is awesome too! The only drawback is the price. I have two daughters and my own hair I have to do and this stuff doesn't last very long in my house. This is the only reason I am giving it 4 stars.
Sabrina L.
Fuquay Varina , NC
My all time favorite staple detangler!  This will not help with curl definition, but it has unbelievable slip and will provide lasting moisture.  I don't care for the curling custard, but I love, love, love this leave-in! No matter what I experiment with, I always come back to this Knot Today.
Monica W.
Lancaster, CA
I have to say that on most days this leave in conditioner treats my hair right. Keeps it from frizzing and gives my naturally curly hair the hydration it needs. My only drawback is I usually have to buy them 2 at a time because I have so much hair I run through 1 bottle in just a couple days.
Amy H.
Franklin, MA
This stuff smells amazing! I use it on wash days as well as refresh days because my hair loves it. Seems to be good for lots of hair types as it’s really moisturizing without being greasy. It says that it can be used as a wash out, but I’ve only used it as a leave in. A definite fave!
Althea G.
Fort Bragg, NC
i love this product. i hate the price. it's like $13 for one bottle after tax and i use a good amount as a leave in conditioner for my hair. it smells amazing and really holds the moisture in that my curls need. my only problem is with the price. i have half a bottle left and i doubt i'll buy another.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back