BY KINKY-CURLY

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
Fisayo O.
Aurora
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this product!!! It works so amazingly!! I used it as a leave-in conditioner and I love the list of all natural ingredients and every natural love natural ingredients. Not did it help detangle my hair while I was styling it, it provided moisture. Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
Angie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Still working with this one to figure out how to best suit it to my hair. Smell is nice. I do enjoy the clear bottle. It’s glycerin free so that helps with low dew points in the winter. It is thicker than what I am used to but I do like it. Medium scent that is pleasant.
G.monique_ m.
This is an okay leave in I can’t say it’s the best that I’ve tried. It’s a little pricy compared to other drug store leave ins. Smells really good I think it’s the marshmallow root because another product I own has that ingredient and smells similar. I love that the ingredients are all natural (probably organic) I tried this paired with its gel and I can say i was impressed I actually like this leave in better than the gel and I rather pair it with other products than the curling custard. I have low porosity 3A-3B curls may be just an okay product for my hair type but work wonders for another hair type.
Felicia T.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Target
This conditioner is my absolute favorite! I've tried many leave-in conditioner/detanglers to manage my curly hair, but I always come back to this. It gives great slip and works well with the shampoo and gel.
Ashley W.
Maplewood
This is hands down the best leave in conditioner I have ever used. And especially for the price. My hair is SUPER curly/coily and so it’s hard to detangle my hair. This product detangle my hair INSTANTLY I barely have to do any work I can finger comb or use a hand comb after putting this product in. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry hair as well as it keeps your hair extremely moisturized for multiple days in a row. I love Knot Today.
Brandi W.
Edmond, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
I care for my hair using the Curly Girl method. This is a CG-approved leave-in conditioner. I apply it to my hair after showering, and then style as usual. It helps my hair stay moisturized, and encourages smooth, gorgeous curls.
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down THE best leave in conditioner I've ever used!!!!! I follow the curly girl co-wash routine and cut out a ton of ingredients... I've tried so many products before this and this is by far the best yet! Smells incredible too!!! Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
This. This is my savior. I’ll admit, At first I hated this it made my hair stiff and unmanageable. But after reading some beauty blogs and the directions on the bottle for the third time I noticed that I wasn’t putting it in my hair when it was saturated. After learning that I began to use it in my hair and leave a little bit in before putting my gel in. It makes my hair incredibly smooth and has great slip which makes everything manageable. I also feel like it has given me more shine and hydration. You can’t beat the price because you don’t need much maybe a quarter sized amount per section. I will continue to buy this and use it for-ev-ver!
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
My curls have never looked so good! This stuff mixed with the custard that comes in a tub is my go-to on wash days. It leaves my curls so defined (and smelling good) but they aren;t crunchy. It also leaves my curls looking very moisturized and lasts for hours at a time!! If I put enough on it'll last to my second day hair without having to re-apply product.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I just tried this yesterday and again today and really love it! I first used it after a wash and the added it today to a spray bottle for a refresh and both were great. Far less frizziness too so I would recommend this product. Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de México
¿es bueno? Es decir ¿cuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?