BY KINKY-CURLY #57 in Conditioner

A creamy herbal conditioner and detangler designed to smooth the cuticle and remove knots, snarls and tangles from thick curly textured hair.  Can be used as a regular rinse out conditioner for wavy hair or as a leave-in for thicker, curlier hair types. An excellent product to use after removing braids and extensions. Knot Today Conditioner see more...

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
  • "great for detailing those little bitty knots and tangles you get in your hair..great products for natural hair just wish they made a bigger size in this product" in 5 reviews
G.monique_ m.
Chicago , IL
This is an okay leave in I can’t say it’s the best that I’ve tried. It’s a little pricy compared to other drug store leave ins. Smells really good I think it’s the marshmallow root because another product I own has that ingredient and smells similar. I love that the ingredients are all natural (probably organic) I tried this paired with its gel and I can say i was impressed I actually like this leave in better than the gel and I rather pair it with other products than the curling custard. I have low porosity 3A-3B curls may be just an okay product for my hair type but work wonders for another hair type.
Ashley W.
Maplewood
This is hands down the best leave in conditioner I have ever used. And especially for the price. My hair is SUPER curly/coily and so it’s hard to detangle my hair. This product detangle my hair INSTANTLY I barely have to do any work I can finger comb or use a hand comb after putting this product in. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry hair as well as it keeps your hair extremely moisturized for multiple days in a row. I love Knot Today.
Amanda D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down THE best leave in conditioner I've ever used!!!!! I follow the curly girl co-wash routine and cut out a ton of ingredients... I've tried so many products before this and this is by far the best yet! Smells incredible too!!! Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
Jeanna V.
Glen Mills , PA
This. This is my savior. I’ll admit, At first I hated this it made my hair stiff and unmanageable. But after reading some beauty blogs and the directions on the bottle for the third time I noticed that I wasn’t putting it in my hair when it was saturated. After learning that I began to use it in my hair and leave a little bit in before putting my gel in. It makes my hair incredibly smooth and has great slip which makes everything manageable. I also feel like it has given me more shine and hydration. You can’t beat the price because you don’t need much maybe a quarter sized amount per section. I will continue to buy this and use it for-ev-ver!
Dianna N.
Phoenix, AZ
My curls have never looked so good! This stuff mixed with the custard that comes in a tub is my go-to on wash days. It leaves my curls so defined (and smelling good) but they aren;t crunchy. It also leaves my curls looking very moisturized and lasts for hours at a time!! If I put enough on it'll last to my second day hair without having to re-apply product.
Alyssa B.
Berwyn
This product keeps my curls soft and shiny! after a long day I get in the shower and there are actually no tangles in my hair. My hair gets weighted down slight easy so the fact that this product is light and still forms a beautiful curl is amazing. I absolutely love this and the pricing isn't bad either.  just wish they made a bigger bottle!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I just tried this yesterday and again today and really love it! I first used it after a wash and the added it today to a spray bottle for a refresh and both were great. Far less frizziness too so I would recommend this product. Kinky-Curly Knot Today Conditioner
Parysa G.
Austin, TX
I pair this product with DevaCurl B'Leave-In, Miracle Curl Plumper and DevaCurl Arc AnGEL, Maximum Hold No-Crunch Styler when my hair is more on the dryer or more frizzier side. Most important part of creating the curl definition, bounce, and shine is locking in the moisture. This product gives my curls that extra moisture!
Mary S.
Fort Worth , TX
I love this stuff. I’m constantly switching products to find what my hair likes, and this stuff is the perfect consistency, helps keep me from being a fluff ball, my hair is soft, and a little goes a decent way. Although my hair is very porous and will just drink up product! It is also Curly Girl Method friendly for those following those rules.
Kassandra B.
Philadelphia, PA
Although this product works amazingly well, it does contain synthetic ingredients so this packaging that is pictured was obviously misleading and I'm assuming they have since removed the "Organic Curl Care" label at the bottom of the bottle. If you're looking for a truly natural product, you may want to skip the Knot Today leave-in.
Victoria M.
For all my users who've tried this and Shea Moisture products, would you say this is more moisturizing? I'm definitely looking for something that hydrates my hair like the Shea Moisture products do.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
Is this good for Type 4 (4a/b) hair? Does it have a lot of slip?
Tania R.
ciudad de MĂ©xico
Âżes bueno? Es decir Âżcuando se seca el cabello no queda pastoso, oliendo mal o muy duro?
Hadeer E.
Whitestone, NY
Do y'all use this in conjunction with Shea Moisture Hibiscus Curling Smoothie? Or do you find that they don't work well together?
Molly B.
Newburgh, IN
Is this good for very curly frizzy hair?

back