Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Gloss Pomade, 2 oz

by Kinky-Curly

Offers awesome shine! A great finishing product for flyaway edges and for spot treating sections of hair to stretch out and separate curls when you don t want shrinkage. Can also be used to smooth and add shine to frizzy hair on 2nd day. Made withall naturaloils and with lemon essential oil for fragrance. No petroleum, mineral oil, beeswaxorlanolin. Gloss Pomade

Where can I find this?
Will this make your hair greasy
I have curly, but fine hair. I that to switch up my product routine every few weeks. if I don't my hair gets weighed down. what type of curls is this good for? thank you!
Start your review of Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Gloss Pomade, 2 oz!
Purchased at: Walmart
So I just tried this recently since my hair is loose and not in dreads anymore. My hair is naturally curly so I threw this on my hair and baybe I tell u my curls pop. You could probably bounce a quarter off of my hair . Worth every cent I spend on this
I love using Kinky Curly pomade for my natural hair. It does not dry out my hair and assist with smoothing and laying down my hair. I love that it doesn’t contain a lot of harsh chemicals like other brands.
Miami, OK
I am known for "owning my curls" and as such I am always on the hunt for a product that enhances curls and doesn't have a bunch of unnecessary crap in it. I think this product is great for taming baby hairs and flyaways, but don't expect it to last all day. I found myself reapplying at least once every time I use this product. The major plus is it doesn't leave residue in your hair and washes out easily.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
It smell good. I use this for when i braid hair. Super thick and is very moisturizing. Leaved your hair shine. Is a little pricey but if you have kinky hair is great not like other product that leaves that white stuff all around your hair.
Orlando, FL
Adds shine to hair & is a great product for natural curly hair if used in the right proportions. Let me add this is not a product to tame your edges or baby hairs. My bf used this for his fro hawk it worked great BC it wasn't used in excess & was applied to CLEAN hair.
My boyfriend uses pomade for his hair and loves trying new ones. I got him this to see if he liked it or not and he did! Works very well and he loves the smell. Great buy.
New Windsor, NY
Kinky Curly products are really awesome and work really well. They're expensive but totally work the price. This item is a Lorre scarce on the shelves, but I would certainly recommend it to a friend.
Great for taking curler hair. Keeps the shape of the curl without that wet look or getting crunchy and stiff. Keeps hair in place and easily removable.
Albuquerque , NM
My husband likes this pomade. It gives great control without being too heavy or greasy. It holds all day and washes out easily.
Listen up! Everything that this brand carries is amazing. I love their pomade, it's light and a little goes a long way