BY KINKY-CURLY

• Is this best to use for wash and go styles or twist/braid outs?1 Answers
  • Does this product feel heavy or light in the hair? Does it leave a ...1 Answers
  • Does this work on 4c Hair?1 Answers
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
I am so glad this has been introduced into my life. I have super curly hair with a bunch of "S" curls and coils at the end. I have started transitioning the summer of 2014, and cut off all my heat damage about 8 months ago and have been natural ever since. I have tried so many things in order to retrieve the best wash and go for my hair, and nothing kept my hair moisturized and defined, until now! I saw a girl with similar hair to mine walking down the street, stopped her, complimented her on how beautiful her hair was, and she told me she used this custard along with the leave in. I went to Rickys the next day and picked it up and used in the my hair. That was Sunday.. IT IS THURSDAY AND I STILL HAVE DEFINITION and my hair is still moisturized. This mixed with the Knot Today leave in is really A1. The smell doesn't really linger, which I prefer because it is a little too sweet for me taste. And the best thing about this product is that when its applied and dried into your hair, you can wet it and reactivate it the shape any pieces of hair that may have started to get frizzy throughout the week. Love this stuff.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Buffalo, NY
This is my HOLY GRAIL product for my type 3A curls. For being such a smooth gel like product it gives incredible hold.

After switching from a much sticker custard from another brand I was worried this would not have the hold I would need to last the whole day. I was so wrong! This now my new go to curl custard and I don't know how I got by without it.

Also, I can't emphasize enough that a little goes A LONG way so this tub will last you FOREVER.
DaLoveLEE1 E.
DaLoveLEE1 E.
Kentwood, MI
This is the BEST, I mean the VERY BEST, gel I've used since going natural five years ago. I've been using it and comparing it to similar brands. This is the one my hair loves and it seems to love a variety of other textures too. I highly recommend that every natural try this gel. The prices is high (the second most expensive gel I've tried) but it's worth it. I couldn't give it five stars for that reason.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not tried the product before, I have heard positive reviews about the product from Kinky-Curly from many young women with natural hair on YouTube. I have been using similar curl defining products on my hair by Lustrasilk Curling Pudding and Cantu curl defining products. I would recommend this product for those who are either transitioning and/or recently natural
Angela M.
Angela M.
Eagle Point, OR
I have tried everything from Herbal Essences to Kenra, and THIS is my go-to product. I'll never use anything else. It completely tames my frizz and adds definition to my curls without stickiness or stiffness. My hair remains touchably soft while still looking great. It also lasts forever, because a little goes a long way!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Stafford Spgs, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard all sorts of good things about this. I'm not 100% in love. It does not leave a crunchy cast on my hair. I smooth it in and will allow to dry before scrunching more in. I use a few tablespoons at a time. It may be a little heavy for my fine hair.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
Love this color looks fresh and clean very posh classic look has great coverage one coat does it last long with no chipping... would definitely recommend this product to others, the price is great and the quality is great! check it out ladies! cb
Rose B.
Rose B.
Love this gel!! It has transformed my frizzy hair into gorgeous curls, better than any professional products I've tried. Scrunch some into damp hair upside down and scrunch every 15 min (upside down) until it dries. Perfect, soft defined curls!
Anaya M.
Anaya M.
Philadelphia, PA
This was the best product for my curly hair it kept my hair very soft and moisturized and it was absolutely great my hair was so defined and very curly and natural looking I was so impressed and happy it is a really great product
Sybil W.
Sybil W.
La Place, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Truly one of the worst priducts thst I have ever used on my curls. This stuff absolutely makes my curls look like I used Elmer's Glue to style it with. It is one product that I will definitely never revisit again!
Yelinda M.
Yelinda M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Does this leave your hair crunchy? Trying to find a gel that has great hold without the crunchiness.
Precious C.
Precious C.
hampton, GA
Does this make your hair hard ?
Chaneil C.
Chaneil C.
I would love to try this. How has it worked for any of you?
Jewls M.
Jewls M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a product for my hair that will leave my curls intact without looking dried out. does this product achieve that!
My daughter has naturally curly hair. We get it pressed often. She would like to have the curls, but don't want the dull look. Would this product give her the shiny curly look?