Hair CareHair Styling ProductsKinky-Curly
Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz by Kinky Curly BEAUTY

Kinky-Curly Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz by Kinky Curly BEAUTY

by Kinky-Curly

What’s your favorite way to use this gel? I put my leave in on and then re-wet my hair and apply my gel but it doesn’t seem to help with frizz or keeping my curls. I have 2c/3a hair recently highlighted.
is it worth it?
HooW do you guys use this product on your 4c hair?
Start your review of Kinky-Curly Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz by Kinky Curly BEAUTY!
Leah F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
One of my favorite products. The smell is amazing, almost cake-like. It does make hair take longer to dry, but I diffuse it in and it gives me a great hold even after I scrunch it out. This product is safe for those that follow the curly girl method.
Meagan M.
Springer, OK
Love this hair product! I have very curly hair and this product keeps my curls looking great all day long! It is a bit pricey but the jar lasts you awhile, so it's a great deal!
Barbara S.
Hazard, KY
Kinky-Curly Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz by Kinky Curly BEAUTY uploaded by Barbara S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has become my favorite custard! It smells so good and gives my curls the perfect amount of hold. It’s pricey but worth it! I’ll definitely continue to purchase forever and highly recommend trying this for all curl types.
Mrs.James J.
Fort Worth, TX
Kinky-Curly Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz by Kinky Curly BEAUTY uploaded by Mrs.James J.
I was skeptical, but I really enjoyed this product. Most gel type products leave me crunchy, but I was pretty excited that this left my hair nice and soft after I “sotc”... I will continue to use this!!
· ..
Tampa, FL
This has been one of my household favorites since about 2010 give or take . Nice curl definition and hold without the crunch of most gels that keep my hair in place but cause damage and shrinkage ! Very light weight and quite Literally a custard texture , I love that a little goes a long way ! I have also noticed that over the years more stores are carrying it because at one point I could only find it at 1 beauty supply that was almost half an hour away, and/or Target for a little more in price . So that has definitely been a cost efficient change for me. I love the smell and how healthy my hair feels after I use it. Also safe enough that I use it on all of my children and their different curl types .
Deborah C.
Kissimmee, FL
Purchased at: Target
Really great custard!!! Easy to use and smell so good. My hair look shiny and healthy and give life to my curls. I try others custards and they are heavy and don’t hold my curls. I definitely will buy it again.
Shreeya G.
Southlake, TX
Kinky-Curly Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz by Kinky Curly BEAUTY uploaded by Shreeya G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is amazing! To die for! It makes my hair so defined, shiny, and small amazing! This is so much better than devacurl and ouidad! I would 10/10 recommend. I love this so much! My hair has never looked better!
Tara M.
Milford, DE
I didn’t like this product at all. You have to apply it in the shower on soaking wet hair. The texture of the product is very slimy and often fell through my fingers before I could get it onto my hair. The twist out didn’t actually look good until about 2 days after when my hair had fully dried. I didn’t like this for my 4C hair.
Alecia H.
Appleton
Kinky-Curly Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz by Kinky Curly BEAUTY uploaded by Alecia H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I apply this to wet hair after I shower. I have wavy hair (2B). I felt like this defined my waves nicely. It forms a nice cast, but doesn't leave a residue when scrunching. My waves don't really need to be refreshed on day 2 either.
Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Target
By far my favorite CGM-friendly hair product. It leaves my curls perfect for day 1 and day 2, and doesn’t leave any buildup. A little goes a long way though and it’s easy to put too much, leaving the “wet look”
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole T.
Ferrara, Ferrara
Berna C.
Dillenburg
il y a un an
Kinky-Curly Kinky Curly Curling Custard 16 oz by Kinky Curly BEAUTY I’ve been using cantu for years and sometimes my hair adjusts to it and sometimes it won’t accept the product. So maybe i need a new product. I was wondering if anyone was using the kinky curly one and if so how did you like it?
Karissa C. il y a un an
I use this product all this time and it’s one of my favorite hair products! It holds the curl in my hair all day and doesn’t leave my hair frizzy. The only thing is it leaves a “scrunch” feeling in your hair but I don’t mind that.